5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is not a problem of the Biological Species Concept?
- Nutritional symbionts are not present in which insect?
- What is not an advantage of the insect exoskeleton?
- Strain of pathogen has little or no impact on severity of infection
- The organism with the longest known sperm is
- a Flies
- b True
- c Growth requires molting the old exoskeleton and expanded the new exoskeleton
- d The fly
- e Relies on recognizing a "real" essence of the species
5 Multiple choice questions
- Reducing desiccation
- Ejaculate parasitism
- Coevolution with plants
- Number of eggs fertilized by his sperm
5 True/False questions
Because of his contributions to classification methods this man is often referred to as the father of taxonomy → Carolus Linnaeus
According to traditional biogeography theory, species diversity is a function of rate of colonization. This is directly related to → True
What set of characteristics in combination applies to Insecta? → Presumed to be based on an underlying common process
Proximity is least important in → Cluster fly
Always kill their hosts → Predators