5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- I got airsick on the plane
- eat loudly, eating noises
- none of your business
- a (상관 마, 참견 마)
- b (소리내어 먹다, 시끄럽게 먹다)
- c (독실한) devoted to divine worship or service
- d (위선자) - It is the state of falsely claiming to possess virtuous characteristics that one lacks.
- e (난 비행기 위해서 배멀미 헸다.)
5 Multiple choice questions
- (공격적인) ready or likely to attack or confront; characterized by or resulting from
- (합병된) to incorporate (territory) into the domain of a city, country, or state
- (구역질이 난다.)
- (1시간 공강)
- (강아지) A puppy is a young dog
5 True/False questions
orthodox → (금지하다) if you forbid an activity, you order that it must not be done.
pit stop → (화장실을 위해 잠시 멈춤) stop for a short time during a long journey by road for a rest, meal, etc
haggle → (싸움,말다툼) A ______is a situation that is difficult and involves problems, effort, or arguments with people.
ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) → 도착 예정 시간
to look down at someone (or a group of people) → (휴학했다)