5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- snoring, snore
- What does he look like?
- a (그는 어떻게 생겼나요?,,생김새)
- b ( 기독교의 교파 ) a religious group, usually including many local churches, often larger than a sect
- c (위선자) - It is the state of falsely claiming to possess virtuous characteristics that one lacks.
- d (독재자) a person exercising absolute power, especially a ruler who has absolute, unrestricted control in a government without hereditary succession.
- e (코고는 소리) When someone who is asleep snores, they make aloud noise each time they breathe.
5 Multiple choice questions
- (앙코르와트엔 소변악취가 난다)
- 분노 발작, 울화통, an emotional outbreak, usually associated with children that is typically characterized by stubbornness, crying, screaming, defiance, or angry ranting,
- (-을 몹시 무서워하다, 두려워하다)If you _____something which may happen, you feel very anxious and unhappy about it because you think it will be unpleasant or upsetting.
- juniors or seniors (3rd or 4th year students) in university
- (실수/ 삭제된 부분) A ____ is a silly mistake. an unreleased take from a recording session, film, or television program
5 True/False questions
What is he like? He is....(adj) → (그는 무엇을 좋아하나요?)
I can eat everything, but my friend is a picky eater → (나는 모든것을 먹을 수 있다, 하지만 내 친구는 편식자다)
I'd rather not say → (말하고 싶지 않아요)
forbid → (큰 가지, 몸뚱이) Your _____ are your arms and legs.
haggle → (싸움,말다툼) A ______is a situation that is difficult and involves problems, effort, or arguments with people.