5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- I can eat everything, but my friend is a picky eater
- R&R; rest & relaxation
- double-edged sword
- took a leave of absence
- I was proud of...
- a (나는...자랑스럽게 여겼다)
- b (나는 모든것을 먹을 수 있다, 하지만 내 친구는 편식자다)
- c (군인휴가) ____ refers to time that you spend relaxing, when you are not working.
- d (휴학했다)
- e (양날의 검) it means someone / something have different sides which could be bad or good.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ~할수록 ~더
- (파행, 절름발이) : If a person or animal ____, they walk with difficulty or in an uneven way because one of their legs or feet is hurt.
- (자유로운 사고방식의 소유자) a person with a highly individual or unique attitude, lifestyle, or imagination; nonconformist.
- (잠시 휴식을 취하자, 쉬었다 하자),
- motion sickness/ (차멀미/ 멀미)
5 True/False questions
(the year before last) → (쉬자)
the less I... → (자유로운 사고방식의 소유자) a person with a highly individual or unique attitude, lifestyle, or imagination; nonconformist.
pig out → Pigging out mean eating a lot
neatnik, neat freak, a neat person → (옷차람이 단정한 사람), : A person compulsively obsessed with cleanliness.
lax → (큰 가지, 몸뚱이) Your _____ are your arms and legs.