5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- randomly select (choose)
- The more I...., the more I....
- a juniors or seniors (3rd or 4th year students) in university
- b A) to hurry, do something quickly
B) (떠밀다, 밀치다) If you _____ someone, you try to make them go somewhere or do something quickly, for example by pulling or pushing them along
- c ~할수록 ~더
- d 사춘기, the time during which young people reach sexual maturity
- e (무작위 선택)
5 Multiple choice questions
- (아주 맑은, 정확한 시간)1. Water that is ______ _____ is absolutely transparent like glass. 2.very easy to understand; completely obvious
- (긴 공강)
- (심란하게하는)some talks that make it difficult for you to concentrate properly on what you are doing.
- (후루룩 소리를 내어 먹다) If you ____ a liquid, you drink it noisily.
- (공격적인) ready or likely to attack or confront; characterized by or resulting from
5 True/False questions
soju tent, outdoor drinking tent → (포장마차)
dreading dread → (잠시 휴식을 취하자, 쉬었다 하자),
puppy → (강아지) A puppy is a young dog
volatile → (값을 깍다) you argue about something before reaching an agreement.
criteria → 사춘기, the time during which young people reach sexual maturity