5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 'people of color'
- very fermented food smells pungent
- What is he like? He is....(adj)
- a Billion(십억)
- b (유색 인종; 비차별적 단어) person of color (plural: people of color; persons of color) is a term used primarily in the United States to describe any person who is not white.
- c (자유로운 사고방식의 소유자) a person with a highly individual or unique attitude, lifestyle, or imagination; nonconformist.
- d (매우 발효된 음식에서는 자극적인 냄새가 난다.)
- e (그는 어떤 사람인가요?,,성격)
5 Multiple choice questions
- (난 배 위에서 배멀미 했다.)
- (나는...자랑스럽게 여겼다)
- (싸움,말다툼) A ______is a situation that is difficult and involves problems, effort, or arguments with people.
- (언행일치言行一致) - To do what you say you will do
5 True/False questions
citizenship → (시민권) is the status of a citizen with rights and duties
ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) → unnoticed observer of a particular situation or conversation
dreading dread → (-을 몹시 무서워하다, 두려워하다)If you _____something which may happen, you feel very anxious and unhappy about it because you think it will be unpleasant or upsetting.
snoring, snore → (후루룩 소리를 내어 먹다) If you ____ a liquid, you drink it noisily.
took a break → (언행일치言行一致) - To do what you say you will do