5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival)
- to look down at someone (or a group of people)
- a (빽뺵한) something or time are very tighten
- b ...
- c (상급생) An upperclassman is a junior or senior student in an American high school, college, or university.
- d (깔보다, 얕보다) to express or show contempt or disdain
- e 도착 예정 시간
5 Multiple choice questions
- (화장실을 위해 잠시 멈춤) stop for a short time during a long journey by road for a rest, meal, etc
- (오래되고 흥미로운) Something that is ______is attractive because it is unusual and rather old-fashioned.
- (큰 가지, 몸뚱이) Your _____ are your arms and legs.
- (위선자) - It is the state of falsely claiming to possess virtuous characteristics that one lacks.
- (독실한) devoted to divine worship or service
5 True/False questions
carsick → motion sickness/ (차멀미/ 멀미)
pet peeve → 사춘기, the time during which young people reach sexual maturity
took a rest → (쉬자)
very fermented food smells pungent → (매우 발효된 음식에서는 자극적인 냄새가 난다.)
a long break between classes → (소리내어 먹다, 시끄럽게 먹다)