5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- very fermented food smells pungent
- How old do I look?
- empty part of my schedule
- a (내가 몇살처럼 보이니?)
- b (심란하게하는)some talks that make it difficult for you to concentrate properly on what you are doing.
- c (공강)
- d (매우 발효된 음식에서는 자극적인 냄새가 난다.)
- e ...
5 Multiple choice questions
- (공공장소에서 애정행각 as 키스)
- (남녀공학의) school, college, or university is attended by both boys and girls.
- (값을 깍다) you argue about something before reaching an agreement.
- (나는 ...자랑스럽게 여기다)
5 True/False questions
a fly on the wall → unnoticed observer of a particular situation or conversation
I got airsick on the plane → (난 비행기 위해서 배멀미 헸다.)
orthodox → (금지하다) if you forbid an activity, you order that it must not be done.
took a rest → (잠시 휴식을 취하자, 쉬었다 하자),
quaint → (춘분 혹은 추분) the time when the sun crosses the plane of the earth's equator, making night and day of approximately equal length all over the earth and occurring about March 21 (vernal equinox or spring equinox) and September 22 (autumnal equinox)