5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- neatnik, neat freak, a neat person
- I respect ....
- a (외국인 혐오증) - Intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries
- b (나는 .... 존중하다)
- c (강아지) A puppy is a young dog
- d (독재자) a person exercising absolute power, especially a ruler who has absolute, unrestricted control in a government without hereditary succession.
- e (옷차람이 단정한 사람), : A person compulsively obsessed with cleanliness.
5 Multiple choice questions
- motion sickness/ (차멀미/ 멀미)
- unnoticed observer of a particular situation or conversation
- (만족시키다) If you _____ someone, you make them feel comfortable by doing things for them or giving them expensive or luxurious things, sometimes in a way which has a bad effect on their character.
- (군인휴가) ____ refers to time that you spend relaxing, when you are not working.
5 True/False questions
What does he look like? → (그는 무엇을 좋아하나요?)
empty part of my schedule → (공강)
criteria → (빽뺵한) something or time are very tighten
upperclassmen → (빽뺵한) something or time are very tighten
snoring, snore → (화장실을 위해 잠시 멈춤) stop for a short time during a long journey by road for a rest, meal, etc