5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Personal Fables
- Concrete Operations:
- Formal Operations
- a makes adolescene feel invincible
- b Illegal drug use is on the rise or decline in recent decades.
- c The period of cognitive development between 7 and 12 years of age, characterized by the active and appropriate use of logic.
- d Do more or less of 16-17 year olds have jobs? and 58% of 15 year olds do.
- e Ability to Think abstractly, leads to idealistic thinking, leads to argumentative.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The View of American society as a "melting pot" in which all cultures are amalgated
- The ability to take multiple aspects of a situation into account.
- Male Hormones
- Occupations associated with relationships.
- Occupations associated with getting things done.
5 True/False questions
Bicultural Identity → The maitence of one's original cultural identity while becoming integrated inot the majority culture.
Kohlberg's Stages of Moral Reasoning → Preconventional: rewards and punishment
Conventional: "good" boy or "bad" boy
Postconventional: concerned about the greater good
The Prefrontal Cortex → makes adolescene feel invincible
Pluralistic Society → The concept that American society is made up of diverse, coequal cultures that should preserve their individual features.
Adolescent Egocentrism → Imaginary Audience "everybody's watching"