5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Communal Professions
- Bicultural Identity
- 5 inches
- Adolescent Egocentrism
- a How Much can a Teen Grow in a year?
- b Occupations associated with getting things done.
- c The maitence of one's original cultural identity while becoming integrated inot the majority culture.
- d Who starts puberty 1st?
- e Imaginary Audience "everybody's watching"
5 Multiple choice questions
- The concept that American society is made up of diverse, coequal cultures that should preserve their individual features.
- Male Hormones
- The ability to take multiple aspects of a situation into account.
- The process by which information is initially recorded, stored, and retrieved.
- Preconventional: rewards and punishment
Conventional: "good" boy or "bad" boy
Postconventional: concerned about the greater good
5 True/False questions
The Prefrontal Cortex → makes adolescene feel invincible
More → Do more or less of 16-17 year olds have jobs? and 58% of 15 year olds do.
Cultural Assimilation → The maitence of one's original cultural identity while becoming integrated inot the majority culture.
60% → Percent of teens who start college and actually finish.
Agentic Professions → Occupations associated with relationships.