5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bicultural Identity
- Learning Disabilities
- a Who starts puberty 1st?
- b The ability to take multiple aspects of a situation into account.
- c The maitence of one's original cultural identity while becoming integrated inot the majority culture.
- d The onset of menstruation
- e difficulties in the acquistion and use of listening, speaking, reading, writing, reasoning, or mathematical abilities.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Occupations associated with relationships.
- The visible signs of sexual maturity that do not involve the sex organs directly.
- How Much can a Teen Grow in a year?
- Male Hormones
- The concept that American society is made up of diverse, coequal cultures that should preserve their individual features.
5 True/False questions
Cultural Assimilation → The View of American society as a "melting pot" in which all cultures are amalgated
Communal Professions → Occupations associated with getting things done.
Gizberg's Stages of Career Choice → Fantasy Period: career choices are made and discarded.
Tentative Period: Begin to think pragmatically about career choices.
Realistic Period: Explore career choices through experiences/training and settle on a career commitment.
60% → Percent of teens who start college and actually finish.
Memory → Do more or less of 16-17 year olds have jobs? and 58% of 15 year olds do.