5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Primary Sex Characteristics
- Agentic Professions
- 5 inches
- a characteristics that are associated with the development of the organs and structures of the body that directly relate to reproduction.
- b The ability to take multiple aspects of a situation into account.
- c The process by which information is initially recorded, stored, and retrieved.
- d Occupations associated with relationships.
- e How Much can a Teen Grow in a year?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who starts puberty 1st?
- Male Hormones
- The period of cognitive development between 7 and 12 years of age, characterized by the active and appropriate use of logic.
- Do more or less of 16-17 year olds have jobs? and 58% of 15 year olds do.
- The concept that American society is made up of diverse, coequal cultures that should preserve their individual features.
5 True/False questions
Secondary Sex Characteristics → The visible signs of sexual maturity that do not involve the sex organs directly.
Kohlberg's Stages of Moral Reasoning → Preconventional: rewards and punishment
Conventional: "good" boy or "bad" boy
Postconventional: concerned about the greater good
Gizberg's Stages of Career Choice → Fantasy Period: career choices are made and discarded.
Tentative Period: Begin to think pragmatically about career choices.
Realistic Period: Explore career choices through experiences/training and settle on a career commitment.
Personal Fables → The onset of menstruation
Learning Disabilities → makes adolescene feel invincible