5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Learning Disabilities
- Primary Sex Characteristics
- Formal Operations
- Concrete Operations:
- a Ability to Think abstractly, leads to idealistic thinking, leads to argumentative.
- b The period of cognitive development between 7 and 12 years of age, characterized by the active and appropriate use of logic.
- c difficulties in the acquistion and use of listening, speaking, reading, writing, reasoning, or mathematical abilities.
- d The onset of menstruation
- e characteristics that are associated with the development of the organs and structures of the body that directly relate to reproduction.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Preconventional: rewards and punishment
Conventional: "good" boy or "bad" boy
Postconventional: concerned about the greater good
- Fantasy Period: career choices are made and discarded.
Tentative Period: Begin to think pragmatically about career choices.
Realistic Period: Explore career choices through experiences/training and settle on a career commitment.
- The View of American society as a "melting pot" in which all cultures are amalgated
- How Much can a Teen Grow in a year?
- Imaginary Audience "everybody's watching"
5 True/False questions
Girls → Do more or less of 16-17 year olds have jobs? and 58% of 15 year olds do.
Androgens → How Much can a Teen Grow in a year?
60% → Do more or less of 16-17 year olds have jobs? and 58% of 15 year olds do.
Memory → Do more or less of 16-17 year olds have jobs? and 58% of 15 year olds do.
Bicultural Identity → The maitence of one's original cultural identity while becoming integrated inot the majority culture.