5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Adolescent Egocentrism
- Learning Disabilities
- Agentic Professions
- Concrete Operations:
- a Male Hormones
- b The period of cognitive development between 7 and 12 years of age, characterized by the active and appropriate use of logic.
- c Occupations associated with relationships.
- d Imaginary Audience "everybody's watching"
- e difficulties in the acquistion and use of listening, speaking, reading, writing, reasoning, or mathematical abilities.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Do more or less of 16-17 year olds have jobs? and 58% of 15 year olds do.
- How Much can a Teen Grow in a year?
- makes adolescene feel invincible
- The part of the brain that is underdeveloped in adolescent development and is believed to lead to impulsive, risky behavior. It is fully developed by the age of 25.
- The process by which information is initially recorded, stored, and retrieved.
5 True/False questions
Communal Professions → Occupations associated with getting things done.
Metamemory → an understanding about the process that underlie memory that emerges and improves during middle childhood. By the time they enter the 1st grade and their theory of mind becomes more sophisticated, children have a general notion of what memory is and they are able to understand that some people have better memory than others.
Formal Operations → The period of cognitive development between 7 and 12 years of age, characterized by the active and appropriate use of logic.
Menarche → The onset of menstruation
Kohlberg's Stages of Moral Reasoning → Fantasy Period: career choices are made and discarded.
Tentative Period: Begin to think pragmatically about career choices.
Realistic Period: Explore career choices through experiences/training and settle on a career commitment.