5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pluralistic Society
- Personal Fables
- Learning Disabilities
- Cultural Assimilation
- a difficulties in the acquistion and use of listening, speaking, reading, writing, reasoning, or mathematical abilities.
- b makes adolescene feel invincible
- c The concept that American society is made up of diverse, coequal cultures that should preserve their individual features.
- d The View of American society as a "melting pot" in which all cultures are amalgated
- e Illegal drug use is on the rise or decline in recent decades.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Occupations associated with getting things done.
- Percent of teens who start college and actually finish.
- Imaginary Audience "everybody's watching"
- The maitence of one's original cultural identity while becoming integrated inot the majority culture.
- Occupations associated with relationships.
5 True/False questions
Secondary Sex Characteristics → characteristics that are associated with the development of the organs and structures of the body that directly relate to reproduction.
The Prefrontal Cortex → makes adolescene feel invincible
More → The process by which information is initially recorded, stored, and retrieved.
Gizberg's Stages of Career Choice → Preconventional: rewards and punishment
Conventional: "good" boy or "bad" boy
Postconventional: concerned about the greater good
Decentering → Illegal drug use is on the rise or decline in recent decades.