5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Secondary Sex Characteristics
- Primary Sex Characteristics
- Agentic Professions
- 5 inches
- a characteristics that are associated with the development of the organs and structures of the body that directly relate to reproduction.
- b How Much can a Teen Grow in a year?
- c The process by which information is initially recorded, stored, and retrieved.
- d Occupations associated with relationships.
- e The visible signs of sexual maturity that do not involve the sex organs directly.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The part of the brain that is underdeveloped in adolescent development and is believed to lead to impulsive, risky behavior. It is fully developed by the age of 25.
- The onset of menstruation
- Imaginary Audience "everybody's watching"
- Male Hormones
- The maitence of one's original cultural identity while becoming integrated inot the majority culture.
5 True/False questions
Girls → Who starts puberty 1st?
Cultural Assimilation → The maitence of one's original cultural identity while becoming integrated inot the majority culture.
Learning Disabilities → difficulties in the acquistion and use of listening, speaking, reading, writing, reasoning, or mathematical abilities.
Kohlberg's Stages of Moral Reasoning → Preconventional: rewards and punishment
Conventional: "good" boy or "bad" boy
Postconventional: concerned about the greater good
More → Do more or less of 16-17 year olds have jobs? and 58% of 15 year olds do.