5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the act of cracking something
- Formed when magma or lava cools.
- A detrital rock is a sedimentary rock composed of particles of pre-existing rocks
- Rocks formed by Magma in the ground.
- rocks without bands or layer
5 True/False questions
Organic Rocks → A rock that was made of up living things.
Chemical Rocks → A detrital rock is a sedimentary rock composed of particles of pre-existing rocks
Rocks → excessive sternness
Rock Cycle → Classified on how they are formed.
Metamorphic → Changed rocks