5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- During pregnancy, what happens to the oxygenated blood returned from the placenta via the umbilical vein?
- Semilunar valves can be found in which blood vessel?
- The four structures that compose the conduction system of the heart are the
- The outermost layer of the larger blood vessels is the
- The condition in which the number of red blood cells increases beyond normal and thus increases blood viscosity is called
- a polycythemia.
- b tunica adventitia.
- c It flows into the inferior vena cava.
- d SA node, AV node, AV bundle, and Purkinje fibers.
- e vein
5 Multiple choice questions
- left ventricle
- E wave.
- SA node.
5 True/False questions
Which blood vessels return venous blood to the right atrium? → left ventricle
The wall of each chamber is composed of cardiac muscle tissue usually referred to as the → parietal pericardium.
Microscopic vessels that carry blood from small arteries to small veins are → superior and inferior venae cavae
Blood pressure is measured with the aid of an apparatus known as a(n) → superior and inferior venae cavae
Cardiac output is determined by → left ventricle