5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The normal ECG is composed of the following except
- The condition in which the number of red blood cells increases beyond normal and thus increases blood viscosity is called
- The outer layer of the pericardium is called the
- The heart has its own special covering, a lining of two layers of fibrous tissue called the
- Semilunar valves can be found in which blood vessel?
- a E wave.
- b polycythemia.
- c vein
- d parietal pericardium.
- e pericardium.
5 Multiple choice questions
- SA node, AV node, AV bundle, and Purkinje fibers.
- systemic circulation.
5 True/False questions
The wall of each chamber is composed of cardiac muscle tissue usually referred to as the → E wave.
What is the term used to describe the severe chest pain that occurs when the myocardium is deprived of oxygen? → angina
A graphic record of the heart's electrical activity is a(n) → parietal pericardium.
The aorta carries blood out of which chamber? → E wave.
Which blood vessels return venous blood to the right atrium? → superior and inferior venae cavae