5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A type of abnormal heart sound that may signify incomplete closing of the valves is
- A graphic record of the heart's electrical activity is a(n)
- The normal ECG is composed of the following except
- What is the term used to describe the severe chest pain that occurs when the myocardium is deprived of oxygen?
- During pregnancy, what happens to the oxygenated blood returned from the placenta via the umbilical vein?
- a a heart murmur.
- b angina
- c E wave.
- d It flows into the inferior vena cava.
- e ECG.
5 Multiple choice questions
- left ventricle
- tunica adventitia.
- parietal pericardium.
5 True/False questions
The four structures that compose the conduction system of the heart are the → SA node.
The condition in which the number of red blood cells increases beyond normal and thus increases blood viscosity is called → polycythemia.
Blood flow from the heart through blood vessels to all parts of the body and back to the heart is called → capillaries
Blood pressure is measured with the aid of an apparatus known as a(n) → superior and inferior venae cavae
Cardiac output is determined by → stroke volume and heart rate.