5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A type of abnormal heart sound that may signify incomplete closing of the valves is
- The normal ECG is composed of the following except
- Semilunar valves can be found in which blood vessel?
- The aorta carries blood out of which chamber?
- Microscopic vessels that carry blood from small arteries to small veins are
- a capillaries
- b E wave.
- c left ventricle
- d vein
- e a heart murmur.
5 Multiple choice questions
- superior and inferior venae cavae
- systemic circulation.
5 True/False questions
The condition in which the number of red blood cells increases beyond normal and thus increases blood viscosity is called → tunica adventitia.
The normal cardiac impulse that initiates mechanical contraction of the heart arises in the → SA node.
The four structures that compose the conduction system of the heart are the → SA node, AV node, AV bundle, and Purkinje fibers.
Cardiac output is determined by → left ventricle
During pregnancy, what happens to the oxygenated blood returned from the placenta via the umbilical vein? → tunica adventitia.