5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The aorta carries blood out of which chamber?
- The four structures that compose the conduction system of the heart are the
- Blood pressure is measured with the aid of an apparatus known as a(n)
- A graphic record of the heart's electrical activity is a(n)
- Cardiac output is determined by
- a ECG.
- b SA node, AV node, AV bundle, and Purkinje fibers.
- c sphygmomanometer.
- d left ventricle
- e stroke volume and heart rate.
5 Multiple choice questions
- tunica adventitia.
- SA node.
5 True/False questions
The heart has its own special covering, a lining of two layers of fibrous tissue called the → parietal pericardium.
Which blood vessels return venous blood to the right atrium? → superior and inferior venae cavae
Semilunar valves can be found in which blood vessel? → left ventricle
The normal ECG is composed of the following except → left ventricle
The outer layer of the pericardium is called the → tunica adventitia.