5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Microscopic vessels that carry blood from small arteries to small veins are
- Semilunar valves can be found in which blood vessel?
- The normal ECG is composed of the following except
- The heart has its own special covering, a lining of two layers of fibrous tissue called the
- The outermost layer of the larger blood vessels is the
- a vein
- b E wave.
- c tunica adventitia.
- d capillaries
- e pericardium.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a heart murmur.
- superior and inferior venae cavae
- stroke volume and heart rate.
5 True/False questions
During pregnancy, what happens to the oxygenated blood returned from the placenta via the umbilical vein? → It flows into the inferior vena cava.
The four structures that compose the conduction system of the heart are the → SA node, AV node, AV bundle, and Purkinje fibers.
The normal cardiac impulse that initiates mechanical contraction of the heart arises in the → SA node, AV node, AV bundle, and Purkinje fibers.
A graphic record of the heart's electrical activity is a(n) → ECG.
Blood pressure is measured with the aid of an apparatus known as a(n) → superior and inferior venae cavae