5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Semilunar valves can be found in which blood vessel?
- The wall of each chamber is composed of cardiac muscle tissue usually referred to as the
- Microscopic vessels that carry blood from small arteries to small veins are
- Cardiac output is determined by
- Blood pressure is measured with the aid of an apparatus known as a(n)
- a stroke volume and heart rate.
- b myocardium.
- c capillaries
- d sphygmomanometer.
- e vein
5 Multiple choice questions
- It flows into the inferior vena cava.
- SA node.
- tunica adventitia.
5 True/False questions
The four structures that compose the conduction system of the heart are the → SA node, AV node, AV bundle, and Purkinje fibers.
Which blood vessels return venous blood to the right atrium? → left ventricle
The outer layer of the pericardium is called the → parietal pericardium.
A type of abnormal heart sound that may signify incomplete closing of the valves is → tunica adventitia.
A graphic record of the heart's electrical activity is a(n) → parietal pericardium.