5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The heart has its own special covering, a lining of two layers of fibrous tissue called the
- The normal ECG is composed of the following except
- The four structures that compose the conduction system of the heart are the
- The aorta carries blood out of which chamber?
- A type of abnormal heart sound that may signify incomplete closing of the valves is
- a E wave.
- b left ventricle
- c SA node, AV node, AV bundle, and Purkinje fibers.
- d a heart murmur.
- e pericardium.
5 Multiple choice questions
- tunica adventitia.
- parietal pericardium.
- stroke volume and heart rate.
5 True/False questions
Structures that separate the chambers and permit the flow of blood in one direction only are called → tunica adventitia.
Blood flow from the heart through blood vessels to all parts of the body and back to the heart is called → tunica adventitia.
The normal cardiac impulse that initiates mechanical contraction of the heart arises in the → SA node.
Semilunar valves can be found in which blood vessel? → vein
A graphic record of the heart's electrical activity is a(n) → ECG.