5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Blood flow from the heart through blood vessels to all parts of the body and back to the heart is called
- The outermost layer of the larger blood vessels is the
- A type of abnormal heart sound that may signify incomplete closing of the valves is
- The outer layer of the pericardium is called the
- A graphic record of the heart's electrical activity is a(n)
- a ECG.
- b systemic circulation.
- c a heart murmur.
- d tunica adventitia.
- e parietal pericardium.
5 Multiple choice questions
- E wave.
- left ventricle
5 True/False questions
What is the term used to describe the severe chest pain that occurs when the myocardium is deprived of oxygen? → angina
The normal cardiac impulse that initiates mechanical contraction of the heart arises in the → SA node, AV node, AV bundle, and Purkinje fibers.
The four structures that compose the conduction system of the heart are the → SA node, AV node, AV bundle, and Purkinje fibers.
Which blood vessels return venous blood to the right atrium? → superior and inferior venae cavae
The wall of each chamber is composed of cardiac muscle tissue usually referred to as the → E wave.