5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Semilunar valves can be found in which blood vessel?
- The wall of each chamber is composed of cardiac muscle tissue usually referred to as the
- The heart has its own special covering, a lining of two layers of fibrous tissue called the
- The outermost layer of the larger blood vessels is the
- The normal cardiac impulse that initiates mechanical contraction of the heart arises in the
- a SA node.
- b tunica adventitia.
- c pericardium.
- d vein
- e myocardium.
5 Multiple choice questions
- It flows into the inferior vena cava.
- systemic circulation.
5 True/False questions
The normal ECG is composed of the following except → E wave.
Cardiac output is determined by → left ventricle
The aorta carries blood out of which chamber? → left ventricle
The outer layer of the pericardium is called the → parietal pericardium.
A graphic record of the heart's electrical activity is a(n) → ECG.