5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cardiac output is determined by
- The outermost layer of the larger blood vessels is the
- The four structures that compose the conduction system of the heart are the
- Microscopic vessels that carry blood from small arteries to small veins are
- Semilunar valves can be found in which blood vessel?
- a tunica adventitia.
- b stroke volume and heart rate.
- c capillaries
- d vein
- e SA node, AV node, AV bundle, and Purkinje fibers.
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
A type of abnormal heart sound that may signify incomplete closing of the valves is → tunica adventitia.
The outer layer of the pericardium is called the → parietal pericardium.
The normal ECG is composed of the following except → left ventricle
Which blood vessels return venous blood to the right atrium? → left ventricle
During pregnancy, what happens to the oxygenated blood returned from the placenta via the umbilical vein? → It flows into the inferior vena cava.