5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ionization energy
- 3.00 x 10^8 m/s
- a the energy change that occurs when an electron is acquired by a neutral atom
- b speed of light
- c a general term for a specific isotope of an element
- d a broad generalization that explains a body of facts or phenomena.
- e a positively charged ion
5 Multiple choice questions
- refers to the emission of electrons from a metal when light shines on the metal
- created by equal but opposite charges that are separated by a short distance
- Avogadro's number
- when two or more valid Lewis structures can be drawn for a molecule
- a ratio of equivalent measurements
5 True/False questions
red → what color light has the longest wavelength?
protons → negatively charged ions
carbon-14 → a positively charged ion
neutral → a broad generalization that explains a body of facts or phenomena.
are similar → the electronegativities of f-block elements ________