5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Two- Pont Perspective
- Picture Plane
- Atmospheric Perspective
- Vanishing Point
- a An imaginary line on the horizon line where all parallel horizontal lines appear to meet.
- b Colors made by mixing a primary and secondary colors together: red-orange, yello-green, etc.
- c The actual two-dimensional surface on which a drawing is made.
- d Linear perspective drawing using two vabishing points.
- e Type of drawing that uses are foreground, middleground, and backround.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Linear persepctive drawing with one vanishing point.
- An organization of a color that works together.
- Two-dimensional and can be organic or geometric.
- The arrangement or elements and princibles with media to create a feeling of oneness or wholeness.
- All colors can be mixed from these three clolors: red, blue, and yellow.
5 True/False questions
Neutral → An quick all-encompassing sketch meant to show action and placement.
Highlights → The area of the most reflected light.
Blind Contour → Drawing done without looking at your paper.
Analogous → Color scheme with three or more colors located directly next to each other on the color wheel.
Scribble Line Gesture → An extended drawing meant to show more details.