5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Two- Pont Perspective
- Vanishing Point
- One- Point Perspective
- a Material used to make a work of art.
- b Linear persepctive drawing with one vanishing point.
- c Linear perspective drawing using two vabishing points.
- d Middle location in a picture that is immediately behind the foreground and is less detailed.
- e An imaginary line on the horizon line where all parallel horizontal lines appear to meet.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Having height and width.
- Greasy natural carbon.
- Colors made by mixing a primary and secondary colors together: red-orange, yello-green, etc.
- The area of least reflected light.
- Colors made by mixing two primary colors together: orange, green, violet.
5 True/False questions
Analogous → Refers to light and dark areas.
Neutral → Colors achieved by mixing all three primary colors together.
Primary → All colors can be mixed from these three clolors: red, blue, and yellow.
Color Scheme → Derived from reflected light.
Background → An area of a picture that is the closest to the viewer and shows detail.