5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Reflected Light
- a Shading technique using dots to create value.
- b Repating an element to make a work seen active.
- c The light "thrown" back onto a shaddowed surface from an illuminated object.
- d An art style that is reconizable but not realistic.
- e Line that shows not just the outline of a form but the inside as well.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Show how things feel or how they look like they might feel.
- Colors made by mixing two primary colors together: orange, green, violet.
- Drawing medium meant to show broad strokes and the weight of the form.
- Maintaining visual eqillibrium.
- Having height and width.
5 True/False questions
Neutral → Colors achieved by mixing all three primary colors together.
Porportion → the relationship of one part to another and to the whole.
Background → Area of a picture that appears farthest away from the viewer.
Scribble Line Gesture → Using a tighter network of lines to capture a quick drawing.
Distortion → The organizational or arrangement of the art elements in a pictorial space.