5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- One- Point Perspective
- Sustained Gesture
- a Having height and width.
- b The organizational or arrangement of the art elements in a pictorial space.
- c Colors made by mixing a primary and secondary colors together: red-orange, yello-green, etc.
- d An extended drawing meant to show more details.
- e Linear persepctive drawing with one vanishing point.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Overlapping parallel lines.
- Drawing meathod used on a flat surface to create the illusion of depth.
- Color schemes where colors are located opposite from each other on the color wheel.
- The area of the most reflected light.
- Two-dimensional and can be organic or geometric.
5 True/False questions
Mixed media → Leads the viewer to sense of action in a work of art.
Contour → Derived from reflected light.
Gradiation → Gradual change in value.
Low Lights → The area of least reflected light.
Three- Dimensional → Having height, width, and length.