5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mixed media
- a the relationship of one part to another and to the whole.
- b Gradual change in value.
- c More than one material used to make a work of art.
- d Line that shows not just the outline of a form but the inside as well.
- e Colors with black added.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Using a tighter network of lines to capture a quick drawing.
- Area of a picture that appears farthest away from the viewer.
- Maintaining visual eqillibrium.
- Drawing medium meant to show broad strokes and the weight of the form.
- An imaginary horizontal line that is even in height with your eyes.
5 True/False questions
Intensity → Refers to the strength or purity of the color.
Composition → The organizational or arrangement of the art elements in a pictorial space.
Stippling → Lines going in only one direction.
Color → Line that shows not just the outline of a form but the inside as well.
Cast Shaddows → Overlapping parallel lines.