5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Colors made by mixing a primary and secondary colors together: red-orange, yello-green, etc.
- b Two-dimensional and can be organic or geometric.
- c An quick all-encompassing sketch meant to show action and placement.
- d Greasy natural carbon.
- e Having height and width.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Overlapping parallel lines.
- Derived from reflected light.
- Having height, width, and length.
- The area of least reflected light.
- Three- dimensional and encloses space.
5 True/False questions
Gradiation → Gradual change in value.
Primary → All colors can be mixed from these three clolors: red, blue, and yellow.
Reflected Light → The area of least reflected light.
Two- Pont Perspective → Linear perspective drawing using two vabishing points.
Value → Refers to light and dark areas.