5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Vanishing Point
- Picture Plane
- a Lines going in only one direction.
- b Colors with black added.
- c The actual two-dimensional surface on which a drawing is made.
- d An imaginary line on the horizon line where all parallel horizontal lines appear to meet.
- e Two-dimensional and can be organic or geometric.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Gradual change in value.
- Three- dimensional and encloses space.
- the relationship of one part to another and to the whole.
- An area of a picture that is the closest to the viewer and shows detail.
- Colors made by adding whites.
5 True/False questions
Line Gesture → Drawing medium meant to show broad strokes and the weight of the form.
Contour → Derived from reflected light.
Low Lights → The area of least reflected light.
Three- Dimensional → Having height, width, and length.
Blind Contour → Interior forms made with lines.