5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Reflected Light
- One- Point Perspective
- a Combining one or more elements to create interest.
- b Linear persepctive drawing with one vanishing point.
- c Shading technique using dots to create value.
- d The light "thrown" back onto a shaddowed surface from an illuminated object.
- e Three- dimensional and encloses space.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The area of the most reflected light.
- The actual two-dimensional surface on which a drawing is made.
- An extended drawing meant to show more details.
- Type of drawing that shows depth or space on a two- dimensional surface by using a horizon line and vanishing points.
- An art style that is reconizable but not realistic.
5 True/False questions
Perspective → the relationship of one part to another and to the whole.
Scribble Line Gesture → Using a tighter network of lines to capture a quick drawing.
Contour → Derived from reflected light.
Cast Shaddows → Shaddows created by forms and shapes.
Vanishing Point → Shading technique using dots to create value.