5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Vanishing Point
- Mixed media
- Color Scheme
- a More than one material used to make a work of art.
- b Colors made by mixing a primary and secondary colors together: red-orange, yello-green, etc.
- c Colors made by adding whites.
- d An imaginary line on the horizon line where all parallel horizontal lines appear to meet.
- e An organization of a color that works together.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Greasy natural carbon.
- Repating an element to make a work seen active.
- Having height and width.
- Drawing medium meant to show broad strokes and the weight of the form.
- Interior forms made with lines.
5 True/False questions
Pattern → Decorative visual repetition.
Scribble Line Gesture → An extended drawing meant to show more details.
Value → Refers to light and dark areas.
Linear Perspective → Type of drawing that shows depth or space on a two- dimensional surface by using a horizon line and vanishing points.
Foreground → An area of a picture that is the closest to the viewer and shows detail.