5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A life cycle in which creatures are hatched in fresh water, migrate to salt water as adults, and then go back to fresh water in order to reproduce.
- growth pattern in which the individuals in a population reproduce at a constant rate
- largest number of individuals of a population that a environment can support
- planktonic animals feed on the phytoplankton
- rate at which a population could grow if it had unlimited resources
4 True/False questions
phytoplankton → Microscopic, free-floating, autotrophic organisms that function as producers in aquatic ecosystems
complete metamorphosis → Insect development consisting of four stages: egg, larva, pupa, and adult
density dependent limiting factor → limits population growth based on population density;ex. disease, competition, predation
Chesapeake Clean Water Act → Bill that would force PA to reduce their TMDL of nitrogen and phosphorous into the Chesapeake Bay.