5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The code of conduct that the knights followed was called-
- Which religion from India is the 3rd largest religion practiced in the world today?
- The Romans made improvements to their civilization bu providing running water from bridge-like structures called
- Identify the four major river valleys that are responsible for the birth of civilization
- The Silk Road was very important to the ancient world because....
- a Nile, Tigris-Eurphrates,
- b It was a crucial trade route stretching from the Mediterranean to Asia region.
- c Chivalry
- d Aquaducts
- e Hinduism
5 Multiple choice questions
- Siddhartha Gautama
- Kings & Queens, Church officials & nobles, knights, peasants
- The Greek and Persian cultures
- The first written law code of Athens
- William the Conqueror
5 True/False questions
To assimilate a portion of one culture with another is know as- → Cultural Diffusion
The Egyptian style of writing is know as- → Heiroglyphics
In the middle ages, the parish priest would collect 10 percent of a Christian person's income, or a _____ → Corn
Homer's classic The Illiad depicts the history of the- → Trojan War
How did Alexander the Great spread Greek culture? → The Spaniards led by Cortes brought disease conquered by the Aztecs