5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What Mauryn king grew tired of fighting bloody wars and converted to Buddhism?
- The Hellenistic culture is a blend of which two cultures?
- The most feared invaders of Western Europe during the 800's-900's A.D. were the-
- The Russian city of Moscow was also known as the ___ Rome
- Name the philosopher that taught by asking questions that forced the students to question their values and ideas.
- a The Greek and Persian cultures
- b 3rd
- c Socrates
- d Vikings
- e Asoka
5 Multiple choice questions
- Eastern Orthodox
- Nile, Tigris-Eurphrates,
5 True/False questions
In 1066, group referred to as the Normans invaded England under the command of- → William the Conqueror
The common crop of Native Americans produced in Central America is- → Ban them from the church
How did Alexander the Great spread Greek culture? → Greek traders and aristocrats would colonize other parts of the world after his army would conquer the land
Homer's classic The Illiad depicts the history of the- → Trojan War
The oldest tribe located in Meso-America were known as the- → Olmecs