5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Name the philosopher that taught by asking questions that forced the students to question their values and ideas.
- The most feared invaders of Western Europe during the 800's-900's A.D. were the-
- Which of the following forms of literature originated in ancient Greece?
- What was the remarkable contribution of the Han Dynasty that established a central government system?
- The Battle of Thermopylae, was significant because-
- a Civil Service
- b Vikings
- c Socrates
- d Greece was unified
- e Drama
5 Multiple choice questions
- Representation of the Population
- Letting their citizens practice their own beliefs.
5 True/False questions
Buddhism was established when _____ sat under a tree and meditated to understand the truth that forms the basis of life. → India
The center of a city-state placed on top of a hill is known as- → Olmecs
Lydian traders were responsible for- → first development of a money economy, coined money
How did the idea of democracy change the way societies were ruled? → Greek traders and aristocrats would colonize other parts of the world after his army would conquer the land
The importance of Draco, archon of Athens in 621 B.C., is that he developed- → Chivalry