5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- henry clay, secretary of state
- would threaten the sectional balance
- best to establish a direct democracy
- getting smaller
- states' rights
- a Among other view, The Federalist, written during the ratification debate, argued that it was...
- b early 19th century families were
- c john c. calhoun's "south carolina exposition" was an argument for
- d When the Tallmadge Amendment was passed, the South thought that the amendment...
- e JQA was charged with having struck a "corrupt bargain" when he appointed ___ to become ____.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The economic status of the average American at the end of the Revolutionary War was
- John C. Calhoun's plan to protect the south and slavery involved
- The Revolutionary War began with fighting in ____; then in 1777-1778, fighting was concentrated in ____; and the fighting concluded in ____.
- Macon's Bill No. 2...
- the problems that lincoln experienced as president were less prostrating than those experience by jefferson davis b/c the north
5 True/False questions
was created by the English government to streamline the administration of its colonies. eventually included NY and east and west NJ, included all the New England colonies, and was designed to bolster colonial defense → The Dominion of New England...
Handsome Lake → Arrange the following events in chronological order: (A) Reformation, (B) founding of Jamestown colony, (C) Restoration, (D) defeat of Spanish Armada, (E) colony of GA founded
most slaves lived on large plantations → By the 1770s which of the following issues helped bring about a crisis of imperial authority?
the development of agriculture → The size and sophistication of Native American civilizations in Mexico and South America can be attributed to...
conversion → The biggest disruptor of Native American life was...