5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- its promotion of economic expansion by making credit abundant
- engage in significant ocean voyages of discovery
- no candidate received a majority of the vote in the EC
- Indian attacks on frontier settlements
- a only about ___ of white southerners owned slaves or belonged to a slaveholding family
- b The HOR decided the 1824 presidential election when...
- c Some of the more advanced Native American cultures did all of the following except...
- d one of the positive aspects of the bank of the united states was
- e The immediate reason for Bacon's Rebellion was...
5 Multiple choice questions
- Arrange these events in chronological order: (A) Boston Massacre, (B) Townshend Acts, (C) Tea Act, (D) Intolerable Acts
- The Revolutionary War began with fighting in ____; then in 1777-1778, fighting was concentrated in ____; and the fighting concluded in ____.
- Arrange the following events in chronological order: (A) great Puritan migration, (B) founding of Plymouth colony, (C) Protestant Reformation, (D) founding of Rhode Island
- Arrange the following events in chronological order: (A) Reformation, (B) founding of Jamestown colony, (C) Restoration, (D) defeat of Spanish Armada, (E) colony of GA founded
- New York and Pennsylvania were similar in that they both...
5 True/False questions
Plattsburgh → Perhaps the key battle in the War of 1812, because it protected the U.S. from full-scale invasion and possible dissolution, was the Battle of...
renewed controversy of slavery, a possible split in the whig and democratic parties, the cession by mexico of large amount of land, a rush of settlers to new american territory in California → The resolutions from the Hartford Convention
that aimed to protect American industry → The Tariff of 1816 was the first in American history...
Handsome Lake → The Iroquois leader who helped his nation revive its old customs was...
some merchants made huge profits as military suppliers → As the civil war began, the south seemed to have the advantage of