5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- believers in a strong central government
- Parliament passed the tax, not the colonists
- union victory meant that the southern cause was doomed
- a Colonists objected the Stamp Act because
- b The battle of Gettysburg was significant because
- c Arrange these events in chronological order: (A) Boston Massacre, (B) Townshend Acts, (C) Tea Act, (D) Intolerable Acts
- d Arrange the following events in chronological order: (A) Reformation, (B) founding of Jamestown colony, (C) Restoration, (D) defeat of Spanish Armada, (E) colony of GA founded
- e The Jeffersonian Democratic-Republicans presented themselves as all of the following except...
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Us victory in the Mexican war resulted in
- The Dominion of New England...
- The long-range purpose of the Albany Congress in 1754 was to...
- The size and sophistication of Native American civilizations in Mexico and South America can be attributed to...
- Macon's Bill No. 2...
5 True/False questions
the enforce separation of slave families → Perhaps the slaves greatest psychological horror, and the theme of Uncle Tom's Cabin, was...
helped to cause the death of the Federalist Party → The resolutions from the Hartford Convention
henry clay, secretary of state → JQA was charged with having struck a "corrupt bargain" when he appointed ___ to become ____.
more talented military leaders → early 19th century families were
Fletcher v. Peck → the section of the US most hurt by the tariff of 1828 was...