5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- an unwillingness to subjugate others
- the Pueblo Indians destroyed every Catholic church in the province of New Mexico
- union victory meant that the southern cause was doomed
- engage in significant ocean voyages of discovery
- Nathanael Greene
- a Some of the more advanced Native American cultures did all of the following except...
- b The battle of Gettysburg was significant because
- c commanded Patriot troops in the South
- d The colonists who ultimately embraced the vision of America as an independent nation had in common all of the following characteristics except...
- e As a result of Pope's Rebellion in 1680...
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Treat of Fort Stanwix, the first treaty between the United States and an Indian nation, resulted in...
- one of the positive aspects of the bank of the united states was
- Put in order: A. Battle of Bull Run, B. Battle of Gettysburg, C. Lee's surrender at Appomattox, D. Battle of Antietam
- John C. Calhoun's plan to protect the south and slavery involved
- One of the major causes of the panic of 1819 was...
5 True/False questions
brought the colonists much-needed aid and a formal alliance with France → after the peninsula campaign union strategy included all of the following except...
CADBE → Arrange the following events in chronological order: (A) Reformation, (B) founding of Jamestown colony, (C) Restoration, (D) defeat of Spanish Armada, (E) colony of GA founded
the American victory at New Orleans → At the peace conference in Ghent, the British began to withdraw many of its earlier demands for all of the following reasons except...
Stamp, Sugar, Townshend → Unlike the ____ Act, the ____ Act and the ____ Act were both indirect taxes on trade goods arriving in American ports.
George Rogers Clark → early 19th century families were