5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What option in the Move or Copy dialog box must be selected when you are copying a worksheet?
- When merging cells, only data in the upper _____ cell will remain
- change history
- The easiest way to select an entire row is to _____.
- a a supplemental program that can be installed to extend the capabilities of excel by adding custom commands and specialized features
- b Create a copy
- c in a shared workbook, information that is maintained about changes made in past editing sessions
- d click the row heading
- e left
5 Multiple choice questions
- They are always placed at the end
- Tab color
- a line bordering the chart plot area used as a fram of reference for measurement
- the cell in which you can enter data.
5 True/False questions
cell → a single media file including art, sound, animation, or movies
Which of the following appears in the title bar of grouped worksheets? → (Group)
In Excel, if you restrict cell entries to certain data types and do not enter an Error Alert title or text, the user will not know that an entry is invalid. → False
If worksheet columns D through E are hidden, the column headings will skip from C to F. → True
The _______ Column Width command adjusts a column's width to fit the longest entry → False