5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- You can copy a single cell, a range of cells, or an entire worksheet
- In Excel, once you have applied a filter to a range of data, you cannot remove it.
- Cell Styles may contain predefined formatting for what?
- Nonadjacent cells may be selected by using which of the following methods?
- a font face, font size, and special effects
- b a letter, number, punctuation, mark, or symbol
- c Select the first cell, hold down the CTRL key, and select additional cells
- d True
- e False
5 Multiple choice questions
- text, numbers, and formulas
5 True/False questions
add-in → a supplemental program that can be installed to extend the capabilities of excel by adding custom commands and specialized features
ascending order → the process of verifying that people and products are who and what they claim to be
chart sheet → the entire chart and all its elements
When you copy a worksheet, the copy will retain the original sheet's formatting → They are always placed at the end
Patterns may be added as the background for a cell → Click Start, All Programs, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office Excel 2007.