5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- If you no longer want data grouped by the values in a particular column, click the Ungroup arrow on the Data tab and then click_____?
- What are the steps in launching Excel?
- Patterns may be added as the background for a cell
- chart area
- a Click Start, All Programs, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
- b the entire chart and all its elements
- c True
- d the intersection of a column and a row in a worksheet
- e Clear the Outline
5 Multiple choice questions
- the cell in which you can enter data.
- a line bordering the chart plot area used as a fram of reference for measurement
- accurate, appearance
- the line that divides columns or rows on an excel worksheet
5 True/False questions
Only one Style can be applied to a cell or a range of cells → False
auto filter → a built-in set of filtering capabilities that you can apply to worksheet data
Where does the data you enter into the Excel worksheet appear → in the active cell
authenticate → the process of verifying that people and products are who and what they claim to be
change history → a built-in set of filtering capabilities that you can apply to worksheet data