5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- The three types of data you can enter into Excel are ____, ____, and _____.
- chart area
- Which of the following inserts a new row immediately below row 2?
- Regardless of the format applied to and displayed in a cell, its true value is shown in the formula bar.
- a True
- b the entire chart and all its elements
- c Select any cell in row 3, click the arrow next to Insert in the Cells group, and click Insert Sheet Rows.
- d text, numbers, and formulas
5 Multiple choice questions
- a supplemental program that can be installed to extend the capabilities of excel by adding custom commands and specialized features
- font face, font size, and special effects
5 True/False questions
clip → a line bordering the chart plot area used as a fram of reference for measurement
To increase the width of a cell so that you can see all the text it contains, double-click the marker between it and the next cell. → They are always placed at the end
Which of the following appears when you first launch excel? → (Group)
certificate authority → a trusted third-party entity that issues digital certificates for use by others parties
The default width for a worksheet's columns cannot be changed → calculate and analyze numbers based on the numeric values