5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fat Bodies
- nicititating membrane
- a The membrane holding the small intestines together.
- b Coiled tubes that are part of the female reproductive system which carries eggs to the cloaca.
- c Yellowish structure that serve as an energy reserve.
- d A spider web like membrane that covers many of the organs.
- e The membrane of the frogs eye that functions in protection of the eye, Movable transparent membrane in amphibians located inside the regular eyelid; protects the surface of the eye. from damage under water and keeps it moist on land
5 Multiple choice questions
- Also known as the cloaca in the frog. This is the last stop before wastes, sperm, or urine exit the frog's body.
- A three chambered structue that circulates blood throught the body.
- Openings on the anterior inside of the mouth that exit to the outside of the anterior portion of the mouth.
- A muscular green sac that stores bile for digestion.
- Two spongy organs that are responsible for respiration, or exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the blood.
5 True/False questions
Cloaca → The first major organ of chemical digestion and is located between the esophagus and small intestines.
Glottis → A slit like opening in,front of the esophagus, that leads to the lungs.
Stomach → Structure through which urine, sperm and eggs exit.
ileum → The largest structure of the body cavity. A brown colored organ is composed of three parts parts, or lobes. This organ secretes a digestive juice called bile. Bile functions in fat digestion.
Bladder → The largest structure of the body cavity. A brown colored organ is composed of three parts parts, or lobes. This organ secretes a digestive juice called bile. Bile functions in fat digestion.