5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- small intestines
- Eustachian tubes
- a The membrane holding the small intestines together.
- b Leading from the stomach and is the major site of digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- c Tubes leading from the tympanic membrane to the oral cavity. This tube used to equalize pressure in the inner ear while the frog is swimming.
- d The largest structure of the body cavity. A brown colored organ is composed of three parts parts, or lobes. This organ secretes a digestive juice called bile. Bile functions in fat digestion.
- e A spider web like membrane that covers many of the organs.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The first major organ of chemical digestion and is located between the esophagus and small intestines.
- A slit like opening in,front of the esophagus, that leads to the lungs.
- The curled portion of a frog's small intestines.
- Muscular organ of the mouth used for catching prey or the usually movable organ in the floor of the mouth in humans and most vertebrates, functioning in eating, in tasting, and, in humans, in speaking.
- A three chambered structue that circulates blood throught the body.
5 True/False questions
Lungs → The largest structure of the body cavity. A brown colored organ is composed of three parts parts, or lobes. This organ secretes a digestive juice called bile. Bile functions in fat digestion.
Gall bladder → A muscular green sac that stores bile for digestion.
Maxillary teeth → Teeth that are found lining the edge of the mouth, used in holding prey.
kidneys → Flattend bean shpaed organs located at thelower back of the frog , near the spine. This organ filters wastes from the body.
testes → Openings on the anterior inside of the mouth that exit to the outside of the anterior portion of the mouth.