5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- nicititating membrane
- a Structure through which urine, sperm and eggs exit.
- b An empty sac located at the lowest part of the body cavity which holds urine.
- c The membrane of the frogs eye that functions in protection of the eye, Movable transparent membrane in amphibians located inside the regular eyelid; protects the surface of the eye. from damage under water and keeps it moist on land
- d Tube leading from the mouth to the stomach.
- e Two spongy organs that are responsible for respiration, or exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the blood.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A spider web like membrane that covers many of the organs.
- teeth found in the roof of the frogs mouth, used for holding food.
- A slit like opening in,front of the esophagus, that leads to the lungs.
- The first major organ of chemical digestion and is located between the esophagus and small intestines.
- The curled portion of a frog's small intestines.
5 True/False questions
Fat Bodies → In male frog, these organs are located at the top of the kidney, they are pale colored and roundish and produce sperm
Tongue → Two spongy organs that are responsible for respiration, or exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the blood.
Heart → A three chambered structue that circulates blood throught the body.
kidneys → Flattend bean shpaed organs located at thelower back of the frog , near the spine. This organ filters wastes from the body.
duodenum → The first part of the small intestine.