5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Vomeraine teeth
- small intestines
- a teeth found in the roof of the frogs mouth, used for holding food.
- b Flattend bean shpaed organs located at thelower back of the frog , near the spine. This organ filters wastes from the body.
- c Leading from the stomach and is the major site of digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- d The membrane holding the small intestines together.
- e Tube leading from the mouth to the stomach.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A spider web like membrane that covers many of the organs.
- The eardrum of amphibians inside the skull; vibrates in response to sound, allowing hearing.
- An empty sac located at the lowest part of the body cavity which holds urine.
- In male frog, these organs are located at the top of the kidney, they are pale colored and roundish and produce sperm
- The first part of the small intestine.
5 True/False questions
Stomach → The first major organ of chemical digestion and is located between the esophagus and small intestines.
Large intestine → Leading from the stomach and is the major site of digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Pyloric sphincter valve → `the valve that regulates the exit of digest food from the stomach to the small intestines.
Glottis → A slit like opening in,front of the esophagus, that leads to the lungs.
Tongue → Two spongy organs that are responsible for respiration, or exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the blood.