5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fat Bodies
- a Yellowish structure that serve as an energy reserve.
- b A spider web like membrane that covers many of the organs.
- c The first major organ of chemical digestion and is located between the esophagus and small intestines.
- d The membrane holding the small intestines together.
- e Openings on the anterior inside of the mouth that exit to the outside of the anterior portion of the mouth.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Coiled tubes that are part of the female reproductive system which carries eggs to the cloaca.
- An empty sac located at the lowest part of the body cavity which holds urine.
- In male frog, these organs are located at the top of the kidney, they are pale colored and roundish and produce sperm
- teeth found in the roof of the frogs mouth, used for holding food.
- Leading from the stomach and is the major site of digestion and absorption of nutrients.
5 True/False questions
Large intestine → Leading from the stomach and is the major site of digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Glottis → A slit like opening in,front of the esophagus, that leads to the lungs.
Maxillary teeth → teeth found in the roof of the frogs mouth, used for holding food.
tympanic membrane → The membrane of the frogs eye that functions in protection of the eye, Movable transparent membrane in amphibians located inside the regular eyelid; protects the surface of the eye. from damage under water and keeps it moist on land
kidneys → The largest structure of the body cavity. A brown colored organ is composed of three parts parts, or lobes. This organ secretes a digestive juice called bile. Bile functions in fat digestion.