5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Holiness Code
- Adam and Eve
- a the time period of _______ and the earliest stories of humankind appearing in the old testament fall into the category of prehistory.
- b the symbol that became a sign of God's promise not to destroy the easrth again with flood. the first covenant
- c found in leviticus chapter 17-26.
- d the first man and woman; created from a rib taken from him. Lived in Garden of Eden. god told them not to eat from a tree but they did and got banished. Eve had to experiance cild birth, and adam had to work in the fields. They were also the first humans.
- e fled and killed with a tent stake by Jael
5 Multiple choice questions
- Returns to Jerusalem with his people and helps rebuild the temple
- a shepherd, a prophet who is said to roar like a lion. angry and rich and priests for no giving to the poor and keeping all the riches for themselves. visionary prophet
- first king of Israel, bad king. offended God by breaking the Ban. made a pre-battle sacrifice
- People who lived in the area of israel called Samaria. The Samaritans came from Jews who married non-Jews.
- when one spouse has sexual relations with someone outside of the marriage
5 True/False questions
Ist plague → passover. death of the 1st born
Noah → a book of the Old Testament that tells the story of Ruth who was not an Israelite but who married an Israelite and who stayed with her mother-in-law Naomi after her husband died; judge
new testament → The set of Rules that God sent down to Moses to tell how his people should live
Babylon → "devotion to God for destruction"
idolatry → the worship of idols