5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The escape of blood into the tissues from ruptured blood vessels marked by black-and-blue or purple discoloured area.
- A legal defense used in claims or suits when the plaintiff's negligence contributed to the act in disupte.
- The brain and spinal cord.
- One of two performing rights societies in the United States that represent music publishers in negotiating and collecting fees for the non-dramatic performance of music.
- One of two performing rights societies in the US that represent music publishers in negotiating and collecting fees for the nondramatic performance of music.
- a Broadcast Music Inc.
- b Contributory negligence
- c American Society of Composers, Artists and Publishers
- d Ecchymosis
- e Central nervous system
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
The ability of an individual to perform high-intensity, anaerobic activity. → Anaerobic capacity
A surgical procedure that involves inserting a catheter into a blocked coronary artery. a narrow balloon is then inflated inside the artery, to widen the artery. Also called percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA). → Angioplasty
A credential attesting that an individual or organization has met a specific set of standards. → Certification
A sac of fluid that is present in areas of the body that are potential sites of friction. → Bursa
The ability to communicate and work effectively with people from different cultures. → Cultural competence