5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Adrenocorticotropin hormone
- Principle stating that after a certain level of performance has been achieved, there will be a decline in the effectiveness of training at furthering a person's performance level.
- The opposite side of the body; the other limb.
- A mineral that exists as a charged ion in the body and that is extremely important for normal cellular function.
- The act of maintaining postural control while moving.
- a Diminishing returns
- b Dynamic balance
- c Electrolyte
- d Contralateral
- e ACTH
5 Multiple choice questions
- Act of God
5 True/False questions
The major form of cardiovascular disease; results when the coronary arteries are narrowed or occluded, most commonly by atherosclerotic deposits of fibrous and fatty tissue. → Coronary heart disease
Bone Mineral Density → BMI
The transition period between the eccentric and concentric actions during plyometrics; a crucial part of the stretch-shortening cycle that contributes to power development. → Amortization phase
A long chain of sugar that takes more time to digest than a simple carbohydrate. → Complex carbohydrate
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation → CPR