5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A state of uneasiness and apprenhension; occurs in some mental disorders.
- A legal defense used in claims or suits when the plaintiff's negligence contributed to the act in disupte.
- A disease of carbohydrate metabolism in which an absolute or relative deficiency of insulin results in an inability to metabolize carbohydrates normally.
- A situation that makes a particular treatment or procedure absolutely inadvisable.
- Coronary artery disease
- a Absolute contraindication
- b CAD
- c Diabetes mellitus
- d Contributory negligence
- e Anxiety
5 Multiple choice questions
- Closing ratio
- Automated external defibrillator
- Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome
5 True/False questions
The process of losing body water; when sever can cause serious, life-threatening consequences. → Base of support
The pressure exerted by the blood on the walls of the arteries; measured inmillimeters of mercury (mmHg) with a sphygmomanometer. → Blood pressure
The third stage of learning a motor skill, when the skill has become habitual or automatic for the performer. → Autonomous stage of learning
Center of mass → CP
The maximum amount of oxygen (mL) that a person can use in one minute per kilogram of body weight. (Considered the best indicator of cardiovascular endurance.) → Contractile proteins