5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The major form of cardiovascular disease; results when the coronary arteries are narrowed or occluded, most commonly by atherosclerotic deposits of fibrous and fatty tissue.
- A recording of the electrical activity of the heart.
- The bones of the head, neck, and trunk.
- The smallest blood vessels that supply blood to the tissues, and the site of all gas and nutrient exchange in the cardiovascular system. They connect the arterial and venous systems.
- Movement toward the midline of the body.
- a Electrocardiogram
(ECG or EKG)
- b Adduction
- c Capillaries
- d Coronary artery disease
- e Axial skeleton
5 Multiple choice questions
- Dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry
- Automated external defibrillator
5 True/False questions
As substance that can cause an allergic reaction to stimulating type-1 hypersensitivity in atopic individuals. → Allergen
The processes resulting in the formation of normal, healthy bone tissue, including remodeling and resorption. → Contralateral
A gradual softening and degeneration of the articular cartilage, usually involving the back surface of the patella (kneecap). This condition may produce pain and swelling or a grinding sound or sensation when the knee is flexed and extended. → Bronchitis
A substance made up of amino acids that is highly concentrated in the brain and muscle tissue; may have many beneficial antioxidant properties. → C a r n o s i n e
The maximal amount of weight an individual can lift one time. → Center of mass