5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A condition of advancing age, and/or the result of the development of post-traumatic arthritis.
- A wound involving forcible separation or tearing of tissue from the body.
- The work that the heart is able to perform beyond that required of it under ordinary circumstances.
- A mineral that exists as a charged ion in the body and that is extremely important for normal cellular function.
- The major form of cardiovascular disease; results when the coronary arteries are narrowed or occluded, most commonly by atherosclerotic deposits of fibrous and fatty tissue.
- a Avulsion
- b Electrolyte
- c Cardiac reserve
- d Degenerative disc disease
- e Coronary heart disease
5 Multiple choice questions
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Cardiorespiratory fitness
5 True/False questions
Branched-Chain Amino Acids → BCAAs
Fatty tissue; connective tissue made up of fat cells. → Adipose tissue
Degenerative disc disease → DNA
The second stage of learning motor skill, when performers have mastered the fundamentals and can concentrate on skill refinement. → Associative stage of learning
The general term for the specific movements of joint surfaces, such as rolling or gliding. → Auscultation