5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Interesting Narrative of the life of Olaudah Equiano
- A Narrative of the Captivity
- a Inducement to act by argument or reasoning or entreaty.
- b Mary Rowlandson
- c Pertaining to or constituting the subject of a sentence.
- d Olaudah Equiano
- e Believe to be the case.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The act of affirming or asserting or stating something.
- Arthur Miller
- Anne Bradstreet
- Phrases or sentences of a similar construction/meaning placed side by side, balancing each other.
- Benjamin Franklin
5 True/False questions
Counterclaim → Set up a claim in opposition to a previous claim.
Metaphor → A figure of speech that constructs an analogy between two things or ideas.
Inference → The reasoning involved in drawing a conclusion or making a logical judgment on the basis of circumstantial evidence and prior conclusions rather than on the basis of direct observation.
Cadance → Balanced, rhythmic flow, as of poetry or oratory.
The History of the Dividing Line → William Golding