5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Chronological Order
- Animal Farm
- a The act of affirming or asserting or stating something.
- b George Orwell
- c A short pithy instructive saying.
- d A brief narrative that focuses on a particular incident or event.
- e Arranging events in their order of occurrence in time.
5 Multiple choice questions
- William Byrd
- The quality of something (an act or a piece of writing) that reveals the attitudes and presuppositions of the author.
- Anne Bradstreet
- Reasoned and reasonable judgment.
- Olaudah Equiano
5 True/False questions
Implied Metaphor → Implies or suggests the comparison between the two things without stating it directly.
Satire → Witty language used to convey insults or scorn.
Rhyme → The pattern of stressed and unstressed syllables in a line of poetry.
Loaded Words → Words that evoke a strong emotional reaction in the reader.
Persuasion → Inducement to act by argument or reasoning or entreaty.