Mode Selector (outer)
Selects the desired display.
• displays localizer and glideslope information in heading-up format
• displays reference ILS receiver, ILS frequency or identification, course and DME (weather radar and TCAS are not displayed in center APP mode)
• displays VOR navigation information in heading-up format
• displays reference VOR receiver, VOR frequency or identification, course, DME and TO/FROM information (weather radar and TCAS are not displayed in center VOR mode)
• displays FMC generated route and MAP information, airplane position, heading and track, in a track-up format
• displays waypoints, including the active waypoint, within the selected range
• displays VNAV path deviation.
- See Side 3 -