5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- muscle tissue
- organ system
- epithelial tissue
- a a body tissue that covers the surfaces of the body, inside and out
- b the material within a cell apart from the nucleus
- c the soft connective tissue that fills the internal spaces in bone
- d A body tissue that contracts or shortens, making body parts move.
- e group of organs that work together to perform a major function in the body
5 Multiple choice questions
- the basic unit of structure and function in living things
- the reaction of a person's body to potentially threatening, challenging, or disturbing events
- the maintenance of stable internal conditions in an organism
- A body tissue that carries electrical messages back and forth between the brain and every other part of the body.
- the outside cell boundary that controls which substances can enter or leave the cell
5 True/False questions
compact bone → Layer of Bone tissue having many small spaces and found just inside the layer of compact bone
skeleton → the inner framework made up of all the bones of the body
nucleus → The control center of a eukaryotic cell that directs the cell's activities and contains the information that determines the cell's form and function.
cartilage → the material within a cell apart from the nucleus
spongy bone → Hard, dense bone tissue that is beneath the outer membrane of a bone