Terms in this set (3)
A important supermarket company wants to trial one of your new products. You need to negotiate the following.
1. Price and form of payment
2. Delivery Time
3. Placement in store
4. Period of time it will be trialed
Your company would like to run ads on a national TV channel. You need to discuss the following.
1. Describe the product, which will be advertised
2. How the product would be appealing to the channel's viewers.
3. Appropriate length of time for commercial.
4. Approximate price of advertisement
5. Schedule next meeting to follow up
Your company has connected an important influencer on social media. You would like them to promote one of your products. You need to negotiate the following.
1. What social networks will be used to advertise the product
2. How many posts will be made and at what time
3. How many likes and views are expected
4. Price and form of payment
5. Schedule meeting with colleague to follow up
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Test Preparation TOEIC, SAT, TOEFL
GSBA 528 - Personal Selling
MKTG 431 Practice Final Examination
Marketing 431 Final Exam
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Use of English Part 4 Test 2
Use of English Part 3 Test 2
CAE Trainer Test 2 Part 2
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
Business Result Unit 1 Listening
SQP - Vocabulary Review
Export Conversation Questions
Vocabulary Review - Sequioa