5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a adj. Holy; having to do with religion.
- b adj. Sincere
- c v. to enter in order to help or settle something
- d adj. free from ignorance or prejudice
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. The condition of being needed.
- n. The path taken by an object around a heavenly body such as a star, planet, or moon.
- adj. Very religious
- v. to slope or lean
- n. A settlement reached by each side giving up something
5 True/False questions
Distraught → adj. Deeply disturbed; very troubled
Abduction → v. To carry away by force; to kidnap
Abyss → n. The place where one lives; home
incline → v. to be likely to; to have a fondness for
incline → v. to enter in order to help or settle something