5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v. To settle a disagreement between two parties by having a third party make a decision after hearing both sides
- b adj. Very religious
- c n. The place where one lives; home
- d adj. Deeply disturbed; very troubled
- e v. to give knowledge or truth to
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. to slope or lean
- n. The act of arbitrating
- v. To think of as coming from or belonging to a particular person or thing
- v. To carry away by force; to kidnap
- n. The path taken by an object around a heavenly body such as a star, planet, or moon.
5 True/False questions
necessity → n. The condition of being needed.
intervention → v. to enter in order to help or settle something
orbit → v. To put into or be in orbit.
sacred → n. A deep opening in the earth
Capricious → adj. Likely to change quickly for no obvious reason