5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a v. to bend or bow(the head)
- b n. The act of arbitrating
- c v. To settle a disagreement between two parties by having a third party make a decision after hearing both sides
- d v. To put into or be in orbit.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. The place where one lives; home
- adj. Likely to change quickly for no obvious reason
- n. Anything too deep to measure
- n. A settlement reached by each side giving up something
- adj. Holy; having to do with religion.
5 True/False questions
Attribute → n. A quality or feature associated with a person or thing
sacred → adj. Worthy of being given the greatest honor or respect.
intervene → v. to enter in order to help or settle something
incline → v. to enter in order to help or settle something
Attribute → v. To think of as coming from or belonging to a particular person or thing