Upgrade to remove ads
GCSS ARMY UNIT SUPPLY TEST 1 (GTRAC)
Terms in this set (20)
1. A "start transaction" is set to be the system's first screen displayed once you log in to GCSS-Army. Setting up a start transaction is ________
c. Performed on a daily basis
2. Core GCSS-Army transaction for Unit Supply are accessed from which of the following transaction codes?
3. Execution Management for ________ occurs at the Brigade SPO or equivalent while Materiel Management for ________ at the Sustainment Brigade or equivalent.
c. Plant 2000, Plant 2001
4. You have 18 stock SLocs for your UIC. What will you need to do first in order to add a new SLoc?
d. Contact the GCSS-Army Help Desk
5. Two serviceable telescopes mistakenly were reassigned to your CBRN SLoc. Which transaction code would you use to perform a transfer posting to move the telescopes to the COMMO SLoc?
6. A Unit Supply Specialist in a TDA organization assigns unit property to a sub-hand receipt holder using __________.
a. Equipment Packages
7. You create a purchase requisition for non-expendable material. You need to send the request to your PBO. How can you send the PR in a notification to the PBO?
b. From within the PR, select the SBWP Outlook icon, then click the attach PR button
8. You need to create a PR for a lateral transfer. Which transaction code will you use to create the PR?
9. If you have 16 SLocs in your unit and the cyclic inventory has a material which you have issued to 8 different SHRs, that particular material will appear on a minimum of ________ inventory count sheets.
10. You create a request for a Material Master for a non-standard non-expendable item in order to account for and manage the item within GCSS-Army. When is the Material Master created enabling the item to be requested, received, and issued?
b. After the PBO provides approval
11. General supplies are ordered by unit supply personnel using a Manual Reservation. After approval by release strategy managers, the next MRP run will convert the purchasing document to a Stock Transport Order (STO), a ________ series document number sent to the SSA for fulfillment.
12. You want to designate a storage bin for a material in your Provisions SLoc. How often must this be done for a material number?
13. When the MRP process runs, what kind of document will the system create when the demand quantity is greater than the on-hand quantity for the same material in the Provisions SLoc?
14. Performing a PGR for an expendable or durable item will ________
c. Increase the Provisions SLoc
15. A material is found on installation and does not have a corresponding STO/PO. How will you bring the material onto the Provisional SLoc?
a. Transaction code MIGO with movement type 501
16. The Order Status Report (ZPROSTAT) allows you to display which of the following document types?
d. All of the above
17. Which of the following component replacements is available for issue to the PB01 work order?
18. The three-digit Supply Type Unit Code business-area identifier assigned to a DoDAAC/FEs Unit Supply
19. You are using transaction code MD04 to view the effects of Material Requirements Planning (MRP). How much stock is available for issue in the below image
20. The available quantities in the MD04 report are according to which unit of measure?
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
Army GCSS S4 Course Test 1
GCSS-Army Data Mining Test 1
GCSS-Army Finance (Sustainment)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Logistics Specialist Test 1
Logistics Specialist Chapter 2
Material Management Block 2 Unit 2
Unit 1: 1-2
OTHER QUIZLET SETS
Oceanography Quiz 6
Theology chapter 21
World Heritage Sites in Hungary 11A