5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. commonly occurring; widely accepted or practised
- N1. a small bar or rod on which something else turns 2.a person or thing on which others depend V.To turn on as if on a pivot
- v. 1. To make less extreme or severe. 2. To make changes in. 3. In grammar, to limit or restrict in meaning.
- n. Cunning or deceit in dealing with others; trickery.
- v. 1. To enclose or encircle. 2. To include.
5 True/False questions
imperative → N.1.one step in the line of descent of a family. 2.all the people born and living about the same time 3. the average span of time between the birth of parents and their children
anonymous → adj. 1. Voluntary and unplanned. 2. Occurring or produced without human labor.
conjecture → v. 1. To come up again or to happen again. 2. To come to mind again.
spontaneous → adj. 1. Voluntary and unplanned. 2. Occurring or produced without human labor.
extricate → n. Cunning or deceit in dealing with others; trickery.