5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- N.a conclusion based on guesswork or insufficient evidenc. V. to form an opinion while lacking sufficient evidence
- v. 1. To enclose or encircle. 2. To include.
- v. 1. To make less extreme or severe. 2. To make changes in. 3. In grammar, to limit or restrict in meaning.
- n. Cunning or deceit in dealing with others; trickery.
- n.1. A person's usual mood; temperment. 2. A regular tendency or inclination.
5 True/False questions
imperative → N.1.one step in the line of descent of a family. 2.all the people born and living about the same time 3. the average span of time between the birth of parents and their children
prevalent → adj. commonly occurring; widely accepted or practised
anonymous → adj. 1. Voluntary and unplanned. 2. Occurring or produced without human labor.
generation → adj. 1. Urgent; pressing. 2. Having the power or authority to command.
pivot → n. Cunning or deceit in dealing with others; trickery.