5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. 1. To enclose or encircle. 2. To include.
- adj. Of an unknown source or unrevealed name.
- adj. 1. Voluntary and unplanned. 2. Occurring or produced without human labor.
- N.a conclusion based on guesswork or insufficient evidenc. V. to form an opinion while lacking sufficient evidence
- n. Cunning or deceit in dealing with others; trickery.
5 True/False questions
extricate → v. To free from a difficult or tangled situation.
disposition → n.1. A person's usual mood; temperment. 2. A regular tendency or inclination.
imperative → N.1.one step in the line of descent of a family. 2.all the people born and living about the same time 3. the average span of time between the birth of parents and their children
pivot → n. Cunning or deceit in dealing with others; trickery.
modify → v. 1. To make less extreme or severe. 2. To make changes in. 3. In grammar, to limit or restrict in meaning.