5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. To free from a difficult or tangled situation.
- v. 1. To enclose or encircle. 2. To include.
- adj. commonly occurring; widely accepted or practised
- v. 1. To make less extreme or severe. 2. To make changes in. 3. In grammar, to limit or restrict in meaning.
- adj. Of an unknown source or unrevealed name.
5 True/False questions
pivot → N1. a small bar or rod on which something else turns 2.a person or thing on which others depend V.To turn on as if on a pivot
disposition → n.1. A person's usual mood; temperment. 2. A regular tendency or inclination.
recur → v. 1. To come up again or to happen again. 2. To come to mind again.
instill → v. To introduce gradually in order to establish securely.
imperative → N.1.one step in the line of descent of a family. 2.all the people born and living about the same time 3. the average span of time between the birth of parents and their children