5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Extremely strange. unusual, atypical
- b one who rebels or rises against authority
- c performed, suffered, or otherwise experienced by one person in place of another.
- d to coax, persuade through flattery or artifice; to deceive with soothing thoughts or false promises
- e ltealthy, secret, inted to escape observation, made or accomplished by fraud.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to plan with ingenuity, invent, to bring about as the result of a scheme or plan.
- a damaging or derogatory statement; the act of slandering or defaming.
- a delusion marked by a feeling of power, weath, talent, ect
- weariness and dissatisfaction from lack of occupation or interest, boredom.
- a position requiring little or no work, easy job.
5 True/False questions
Anomalous → Abnormal, Irregular, departing from the usual.
brusque → abrupt, blunt, with no formalities
immutable → one who rebels or rises against authority
transmute → to go beyond a limit or boundary, to sin, violate a law.
disabuse → a position requiring little or no work, easy job.