5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to punish severely; to criticize severely
- b performed, suffered, or otherwise experienced by one person in place of another.
- c no subject to change, constant
- d a position requiring little or no work, easy job.
- e to plan with ingenuity, invent, to bring about as the result of a scheme or plan.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a chain or shackle placed on the feet.
- a delusion marked by a feeling of power, weath, talent, ect
- Extremely strange. unusual, atypical
- Abnormal, Irregular, departing from the usual.
- to change from one nature, substance, or form to another.
5 True/False questions
transgress → to go beyond a limit or boundary, to sin, violate a law.
demagogue → a leader who exploits popular prejudices and false claims and promises in order to gain power.
insurgent → one who rebels or rises against authority
heinous → very wicked, offensive, hatefull
ennui → very wicked, offensive, hatefull