5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a position requiring little or no work, easy job.
- b to punish severely; to criticize severely
- c weariness and dissatisfaction from lack of occupation or interest, boredom.
- d to plan with ingenuity, invent, to bring about as the result of a scheme or plan.
- e performed, suffered, or otherwise experienced by one person in place of another.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to go beyond a limit or boundary, to sin, violate a law.
- Extremely strange. unusual, atypical
- Abnormal, Irregular, departing from the usual.
- a chain or shackle placed on the feet.
- no subject to change, constant
5 True/False questions
heinous → very wicked, offensive, hatefull
surreptitious → ltealthy, secret, inted to escape observation, made or accomplished by fraud.
insurgent → one who rebels or rises against authority
disabuse → a position requiring little or no work, easy job.
cajole → to coax, persuade through flattery or artifice; to deceive with soothing thoughts or false promises