5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a abrupt, blunt, with no formalities
- b performed, suffered, or otherwise experienced by one person in place of another.
- c to change from one nature, substance, or form to another.
- d weariness and dissatisfaction from lack of occupation or interest, boredom.
- e to free from deception or error, set right in ideas or thinkning.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a chain or shackle placed on the feet.
- one who rebels or rises against authority
- a position requiring little or no work, easy job.
- Abnormal, Irregular, departing from the usual.
- a leader who exploits popular prejudices and false claims and promises in order to gain power.
5 True/False questions
heinous → weariness and dissatisfaction from lack of occupation or interest, boredom.
transgress → to go beyond a limit or boundary, to sin, violate a law.
Contrive → to plan with ingenuity, invent, to bring about as the result of a scheme or plan.
megalomania → a delusion marked by a feeling of power, weath, talent, ect
immutable → no subject to change, constant