5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a no subject to change, constant
- b to punish severely; to criticize severely
- c one who rebels or rises against authority
- d abrupt, blunt, with no formalities
- e a damaging or derogatory statement; the act of slandering or defaming.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to free from deception or error, set right in ideas or thinkning.
- weariness and dissatisfaction from lack of occupation or interest, boredom.
- a leader who exploits popular prejudices and false claims and promises in order to gain power.
- very wicked, offensive, hatefull
- to change from one nature, substance, or form to another.
5 True/False questions
Bizzar → a chain or shackle placed on the feet.
Contrive → to coax, persuade through flattery or artifice; to deceive with soothing thoughts or false promises
cajole → Extremely strange. unusual, atypical
Vicarious → Abnormal, Irregular, departing from the usual.
fetter → a chain or shackle placed on the feet.