5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a abrupt, blunt, with no formalities
- b a chain or shackle placed on the feet.
- c to free from deception or error, set right in ideas or thinkning.
- d Abnormal, Irregular, departing from the usual.
- e Extremely strange. unusual, atypical
5 Multiple choice questions
- very wicked, offensive, hatefull
- ltealthy, secret, inted to escape observation, made or accomplished by fraud.
- to go beyond a limit or boundary, to sin, violate a law.
- a damaging or derogatory statement; the act of slandering or defaming.
- to change from one nature, substance, or form to another.
5 True/False questions
insurgent → a position requiring little or no work, easy job.
Contrive → to plan with ingenuity, invent, to bring about as the result of a scheme or plan.
sinecure → to free from deception or error, set right in ideas or thinkning.
castigate → to punish severely; to criticize severely
demagogue → a leader who exploits popular prejudices and false claims and promises in order to gain power.