5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a damaging or derogatory statement; the act of slandering or defaming.
- b no subject to change, constant
- c to go beyond a limit or boundary, to sin, violate a law.
- d to punish severely; to criticize severely
- e one who rebels or rises against authority
5 Multiple choice questions
- a position requiring little or no work, easy job.
- Abnormal, Irregular, departing from the usual.
- a delusion marked by a feeling of power, weath, talent, ect
- performed, suffered, or otherwise experienced by one person in place of another.
- to change from one nature, substance, or form to another.
5 True/False questions
brusque → abrupt, blunt, with no formalities
disabuse → to free from deception or error, set right in ideas or thinkning.
Contrive → a position requiring little or no work, easy job.
surreptitious → ltealthy, secret, inted to escape observation, made or accomplished by fraud.
Bizzar → a chain or shackle placed on the feet.