5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a no subject to change, constant
- b a delusion marked by a feeling of power, weath, talent, ect
- c to coax, persuade through flattery or artifice; to deceive with soothing thoughts or false promises
- d abrupt, blunt, with no formalities
- e performed, suffered, or otherwise experienced by one person in place of another.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to change from one nature, substance, or form to another.
- weariness and dissatisfaction from lack of occupation or interest, boredom.
- very wicked, offensive, hatefull
- to go beyond a limit or boundary, to sin, violate a law.
- a leader who exploits popular prejudices and false claims and promises in order to gain power.
5 True/False questions
fetter → a chain or shackle placed on the feet.
aspersion → performed, suffered, or otherwise experienced by one person in place of another.
sinecure → a position requiring little or no work, easy job.
disabuse → to free from deception or error, set right in ideas or thinkning.
Anomalous → very wicked, offensive, hatefull