5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a one who rebels or rises against authority
- b a delusion marked by a feeling of power, weath, talent, ect
- c a leader who exploits popular prejudices and false claims and promises in order to gain power.
- d to go beyond a limit or boundary, to sin, violate a law.
- e a position requiring little or no work, easy job.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Abnormal, Irregular, departing from the usual.
- a damaging or derogatory statement; the act of slandering or defaming.
- to plan with ingenuity, invent, to bring about as the result of a scheme or plan.
- no subject to change, constant
- very wicked, offensive, hatefull
5 True/False questions
cajole → abrupt, blunt, with no formalities
brusque → abrupt, blunt, with no formalities
ennui → weariness and dissatisfaction from lack of occupation or interest, boredom.
surreptitious → ltealthy, secret, inted to escape observation, made or accomplished by fraud.
transmute → to change from one nature, substance, or form to another.