5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to free from deception or error, set right in ideas or thinkning.
- b abrupt, blunt, with no formalities
- c a chain or shackle placed on the feet.
- d very wicked, offensive, hatefull
- e weariness and dissatisfaction from lack of occupation or interest, boredom.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a leader who exploits popular prejudices and false claims and promises in order to gain power.
- to plan with ingenuity, invent, to bring about as the result of a scheme or plan.
- no subject to change, constant
- Extremely strange. unusual, atypical
- to change from one nature, substance, or form to another.
5 True/False questions
transgress → to go beyond a limit or boundary, to sin, violate a law.
cajole → to coax, persuade through flattery or artifice; to deceive with soothing thoughts or false promises
Anomalous → Abnormal, Irregular, departing from the usual.
insurgent → a position requiring little or no work, easy job.
surreptitious → ltealthy, secret, inted to escape observation, made or accomplished by fraud.