5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to go beyond a limit or boundary, to sin, violate a law.
- b Abnormal, Irregular, departing from the usual.
- c a damaging or derogatory statement; the act of slandering or defaming.
- d to plan with ingenuity, invent, to bring about as the result of a scheme or plan.
- e a leader who exploits popular prejudices and false claims and promises in order to gain power.
5 Multiple choice questions
- performed, suffered, or otherwise experienced by one person in place of another.
- ltealthy, secret, inted to escape observation, made or accomplished by fraud.
- weariness and dissatisfaction from lack of occupation or interest, boredom.
- to coax, persuade through flattery or artifice; to deceive with soothing thoughts or false promises
- a chain or shackle placed on the feet.
5 True/False questions
megalomania → a delusion marked by a feeling of power, weath, talent, ect
Bizzar → a chain or shackle placed on the feet.
sinecure → to free from deception or error, set right in ideas or thinkning.
immutable → a leader who exploits popular prejudices and false claims and promises in order to gain power.
disabuse → a position requiring little or no work, easy job.