5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a leader who exploits popular prejudices and false claims and promises in order to gain power.
- b to plan with ingenuity, invent, to bring about as the result of a scheme or plan.
- c performed, suffered, or otherwise experienced by one person in place of another.
- d a delusion marked by a feeling of power, weath, talent, ect
- e to change from one nature, substance, or form to another.
5 Multiple choice questions
- no subject to change, constant
- to coax, persuade through flattery or artifice; to deceive with soothing thoughts or false promises
- Extremely strange. unusual, atypical
- one who rebels or rises against authority
- ltealthy, secret, inted to escape observation, made or accomplished by fraud.
5 True/False questions
transgress → to change from one nature, substance, or form to another.
disabuse → to free from deception or error, set right in ideas or thinkning.
ennui → weariness and dissatisfaction from lack of occupation or interest, boredom.
Anomalous → Abnormal, Irregular, departing from the usual.
sinecure → to free from deception or error, set right in ideas or thinkning.