Upgrade to remove ads
Test 2 human movment
Terms in this set (50)
The origin of the pectoralis major muscles is the coracoid process of the scapula
When attempting extreme external rotation, the total shoulder range of motion is enhanced by scapula adduction
3. During glenohumeral joint internal rotation, the humeral head rolls anterior and slides posterior
4. The rotator cuff muscle group includes the subscapularis, supraspinatus, infraspinatus, and teres minor muscle groups
5. Posterior dislocation occurs frequently at the glenohumeral joint
6. Subscapularis action is opposed by infraspinatus
7. Glenohumeral joints is reduced by the glenoid labrum
8. The acromioclavicular joint has more total range possible than the sternoclavicular joint
9. During pronation and supination of the proximal radioulnar joint (PRUJ) the ulna moves over the radius
10. The elbow joint is a hinge- type joint that allows for internal and external rotation
11. The muscle that are included in the shoulder girdle group include all of the following except
Flexor carpi ulnaris
12. The action of the lower portion of the trapezius muscles include of the following except
13. Which of the following scapula actions is performed by Levator scapula muscles
14. Which of the following are actions associated with the scapulothoracic junction?
Upward rotation, abduction, and elevation
which of the folllowing nerve roots are part of the brachial plexus
16. Raising the humerus high out to the side to ask a question involves which of the following scapula motions
17. Which of the following is not a structure associated with shoulder joint?
18. Which of the following is not a muscle of the rotator cuff group?
19. Which of the following is not an action of the pectoralis major muscle?
20. The most common glenohumeral dislocation is
21. Which of the following glenohumeral motion is often restricted leading to a high risk of injury among overhead throwers?
22. Which of the following nerves is responsible for causing carpal tunnel syndromes (CTS)?
23. Which of the following arthrokinematics actions occurs at the glenohumeral joint (GHJ)?
Roll cranial, slide caudal
24. All of the following are boney landmarks located on the humerus except
25. The muscles that perform radioulnar supination include all the following except
26. The ligaments of the elbow include all the following except
27. Actions of the elbow and radioulnar joint occur in all the following except
28. The wrist joint moves through the _____ plain about the _____ axis with ulnar and deviation
Frontal: anterior and posterior
29. Movements in the transverse plain occurs around which axis
Superior / inferior
30. During radiocarpal (wrist)flexion, which of the following occurs?
Carpal bones roll palmar, slides dorsal on the radius
31. Which of the following cranial nerves is labeled properly when its corresponding numbers?
Optic - cranial nerve 2
32. Which of the following motions occur are the wrist while unscrewing a screw using a screwdriver with your right hand (right tightly lefty lose )
33. Abduction (radial deviation) of the wrist (radiocarpal joint) take place around which axis
34. Elbow extension takes place in what plain
35. Which of the following is not an action of the brachioradialis muscle
Extension of the elbow
36. Action of the biceps brachii include all of the following except
Extension of the forearm
37. The most commonly injured ligament in the elbow due to throwing is the
Ulnar collateral ligament
38. Which of the following carpal bones is the most commonly injured?
39. When viewed from the anatomical position which of the following is located on the posterior surface of the arm
40. Which of the following muscle performs flexion of the thumb
Flexor pollicis longus
41. Which of the following muscles are antagonist during an arm curl?
42. The muscles primary responsible for flexion the radiocarpal joint (wrist) attach to which aspect of the hand
43. the thumb has how many interphalangeal joints
44. reaching behind you to scratch the back of your head involves which of the following scapular motions
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Bio Mechanics Chap. 8 Quiz
Kinesiology Exam 2
axial skeleton, appendicular skeleton, and joints
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Nutrition Chapter 2
Nutrition chapter 1
strength and conditioning
chapter 5 ( physiology of exercise )