5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- outline tab
- handout master
- autocontent wizard
- powerpoint presentation
- slide show view
- a Displays all the text on your slides in outline form
- b Are usally used viewed using a projector on a screen
- c runs your slides as they would appear during a presentation
- d lets you add items that you want to appear on all your handouts
- e wizard that gives prompts for the type of slide show being created
5 Multiple choice questions
- Text or pictures that have motion
- Include any text or formatting that you want to appear on all your speaker notes
- reserves a space in the presentation for the type of information you want to insert
- This view has four panes: the slides pane, the task pane, the outline pane, and the notes pane.
- Allows you to control how the text enters the screen and add sounds.
5 True/False questions
motion paths → Predefined paths for the movement of an object.
task pane → The workbench for PowerPoint presentations.
charts → a graphic way of presenting data in the text
slide sorter view → A view that displays all slides simultaneously in miniature form
hyperlink → small black squares surrounding the edges of a graphic, allowing the graphic to be moved