5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- slides tab
- task pane
- picture toolbar
- a on the right side of the screen contains common tasks that you use frequently when creating a presentation
- b A table that appears within a chart
- c allows you to adjust the color, contrast, and brightness of your picture.
- d small black squares surrounding the edges of a graphic, allowing the graphic to be moved
- e Displays your slides as small pictures or thumbnails.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Controls the formatting for all the slides in the presentation
- determine how one slide is removed from the screen and how the next one appears
- Allows you to control how the text enters the screen and add sounds.
- Predefined paths for the movement of an object.
- a link in a document to a Web page or to another document
5 True/False questions
charts → small black squares surrounding the edges of a graphic, allowing the graphic to be moved
organization charts → Are useful for showing the hierarchical structure and relationships within an organization.
shift-clicking → a link in a document to a Web page or to another document
slide show view → A view that displays all slides simultaneously in miniature form
notes page view → This view has four panes: the slides pane, the task pane, the outline pane, and the notes pane.