5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- design template
- slide transitions
- notes master
- a Predesigned graphic styles that you can apply to your slides.
- b Include any text or formatting that you want to appear on all your speaker notes
- c determine how one slide is removed from the screen and how the next one appears
- d a graphic way of presenting data in the text
- e a link in a document to a Web page or to another document
5 Multiple choice questions
- Text or pictures that have motion
- on the right side of the screen contains common tasks that you use frequently when creating a presentation
- Displays the time of the animation as a horizontal line graph.
- The workbench for PowerPoint presentations.
- Are usally used viewed using a projector on a screen
5 True/False questions
grouping → Allows you to work with several objects as though they were one object.
autocontent wizard → wizard that gives prompts for the type of slide show being created
slides tab → Displays your slides as small pictures or thumbnails.
datasheets → A table that appears within a chart
picture toolbar → reserves a space in the presentation for the type of information you want to insert