5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- notes page view
- blank presentation
- a lets you create a presentaions from scratch
- b small black squares surrounding the edges of a graphic, allowing the graphic to be moved
- c displays your slides on the top portion of the page.
- d Text or pictures that have motion
- e reserves a space in the presentation for the type of information you want to insert
5 Multiple choice questions
- Displays your slides as small pictures or thumbnails.
- This view has four panes: the slides pane, the task pane, the outline pane, and the notes pane.
- A table that appears within a chart
- The workbench for PowerPoint presentations.
- Allows you to control how the text enters the screen and add sounds.
5 True/False questions
slide master → Controls the formatting for all the slides in the presentation
design template → Predesigned graphic styles that you can apply to your slides.
charts → small black squares surrounding the edges of a graphic, allowing the graphic to be moved
motion paths → Include any text or formatting that you want to appear on all your speaker notes
organization charts → Text or pictures that have motion