5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- show advanced timeline
- design template
- organization charts
- notes master
- slide master
- a Include any text or formatting that you want to appear on all your speaker notes
- b Predesigned graphic styles that you can apply to your slides.
- c Displays the time of the animation as a horizontal line graph.
- d Are useful for showing the hierarchical structure and relationships within an organization.
- e Controls the formatting for all the slides in the presentation
5 Multiple choice questions
- Text or pictures that have motion
- Are usally used viewed using a projector on a screen
- wizard that gives prompts for the type of slide show being created
- lets you create a presentaions from scratch
- reserves a space in the presentation for the type of information you want to insert
5 True/False questions
grouping → on the right side of the screen contains common tasks that you use frequently when creating a presentation
datasheets → a graphic way of presenting data in the text
handles → small black squares surrounding the edges of a graphic, allowing the graphic to be moved
handout master → Include any text or formatting that you want to appear on all your speaker notes
slide show view → runs your slides as they would appear during a presentation