5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- notes master
- outline tab
- slides tab
- a Displays all the text on your slides in outline form
- b Text or pictures that have motion
- c holding down the Shift key while clicking the mouse
- d Displays your slides as small pictures or thumbnails.
- e Include any text or formatting that you want to appear on all your speaker notes
5 Multiple choice questions
- lets you create a presentaions from scratch
- a link in a document to a Web page or to another document
- A table that appears within a chart
- small black squares surrounding the edges of a graphic, allowing the graphic to be moved
- reserves a space in the presentation for the type of information you want to insert
5 True/False questions
effects options → determine how one slide is removed from the screen and how the next one appears
grouping → Allows you to work with several objects as though they were one object.
powerpoint presentation → Are usally used viewed using a projector on a screen
task pane → on the right side of the screen contains common tasks that you use frequently when creating a presentation
normal view → This view has four panes: the slides pane, the task pane, the outline pane, and the notes pane.