5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- show advanced timeline
- autocontent wizard
- slides tab
- a Displays your slides as small pictures or thumbnails.
- b a graphic way of presenting data in the text
- c wizard that gives prompts for the type of slide show being created
- d small black squares surrounding the edges of a graphic, allowing the graphic to be moved
- e Displays the time of the animation as a horizontal line graph.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Displays all the text on your slides in outline form
- Predefined paths for the movement of an object.
- a link in a document to a Web page or to another document
- lets you create a presentaions from scratch
- on the right side of the screen contains common tasks that you use frequently when creating a presentation
5 True/False questions
slide sorter view → A view that displays all slides simultaneously in miniature form
datasheets → A table that appears within a chart
powerpoint presentation → Are usally used viewed using a projector on a screen
notes page view → This view has four panes: the slides pane, the task pane, the outline pane, and the notes pane.
effects options → determine how one slide is removed from the screen and how the next one appears