5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- notes master
- handout master
- a small black squares surrounding the edges of a graphic, allowing the graphic to be moved
- b Include any text or formatting that you want to appear on all your speaker notes
- c a graphic way of presenting data in the text
- d holding down the Shift key while clicking the mouse
- e lets you add items that you want to appear on all your handouts
5 Multiple choice questions
- Displays the time of the animation as a horizontal line graph.
- on the right side of the screen contains common tasks that you use frequently when creating a presentation
- Displays your slides as small pictures or thumbnails.
- runs your slides as they would appear during a presentation
- The workbench for PowerPoint presentations.
5 True/False questions
powerpoint presentation → Are usally used viewed using a projector on a screen
effects options → Allows you to control how the text enters the screen and add sounds.
normal view → This view has four panes: the slides pane, the task pane, the outline pane, and the notes pane.
blank presentation → lets you create a presentaions from scratch
datasheets → A table that appears within a chart