5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- slide sorter view
- motion paths
- slide pane
- show advanced timeline
- a Displays the time of the animation as a horizontal line graph.
- b Text or pictures that have motion
- c Predefined paths for the movement of an object.
- d The workbench for PowerPoint presentations.
- e A view that displays all slides simultaneously in miniature form
5 Multiple choice questions
- Displays all the text on your slides in outline form
- holding down the Shift key while clicking the mouse
- Displays your slides as small pictures or thumbnails.
- This view has four panes: the slides pane, the task pane, the outline pane, and the notes pane.
- on the right side of the screen contains common tasks that you use frequently when creating a presentation
5 True/False questions
powerpoint presentation → lets you create a presentaions from scratch
handout master → lets you add items that you want to appear on all your handouts
slide master → The workbench for PowerPoint presentations.
organization charts → Are useful for showing the hierarchical structure and relationships within an organization.
notes page view → Include any text or formatting that you want to appear on all your speaker notes