5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- slide transitions
- task pane
- slide show view
- a determine how one slide is removed from the screen and how the next one appears
- b reserves a space in the presentation for the type of information you want to insert
- c A table that appears within a chart
- d on the right side of the screen contains common tasks that you use frequently when creating a presentation
- e runs your slides as they would appear during a presentation
5 Multiple choice questions
- displays your slides on the top portion of the page.
- Allows you to work with several objects as though they were one object.
- The workbench for PowerPoint presentations.
- A view that displays all slides simultaneously in miniature form
- This view has four panes: the slides pane, the task pane, the outline pane, and the notes pane.
5 True/False questions
charts → small black squares surrounding the edges of a graphic, allowing the graphic to be moved
outline tab → Displays all the text on your slides in outline form
autocontent wizard → wizard that gives prompts for the type of slide show being created
hyperlink → a link in a document to a Web page or to another document
picture toolbar → allows you to adjust the color, contrast, and brightness of your picture.