5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- normal view
- notes page view
- slide transitions
- a This view has four panes: the slides pane, the task pane, the outline pane, and the notes pane.
- b determine how one slide is removed from the screen and how the next one appears
- c Allows you to work with several objects as though they were one object.
- d displays your slides on the top portion of the page.
- e reserves a space in the presentation for the type of information you want to insert
5 Multiple choice questions
- Controls the formatting for all the slides in the presentation
- A table that appears within a chart
- holding down the Shift key while clicking the mouse
- Allows you to control how the text enters the screen and add sounds.
- allows you to adjust the color, contrast, and brightness of your picture.
5 True/False questions
organization charts → Are useful for showing the hierarchical structure and relationships within an organization.
charts → a graphic way of presenting data in the text
slide pane → Displays your slides as small pictures or thumbnails.
outline tab → Displays your slides as small pictures or thumbnails.
animation → Text or pictures that have motion