5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- slide show view
- effects options
- normal view
- a Allows you to control how the text enters the screen and add sounds.
- b This view has four panes: the slides pane, the task pane, the outline pane, and the notes pane.
- c Text or pictures that have motion
- d runs your slides as they would appear during a presentation
- e a link in a document to a Web page or to another document
5 Multiple choice questions
- lets you create a presentaions from scratch
- small black squares surrounding the edges of a graphic, allowing the graphic to be moved
- lets you add items that you want to appear on all your handouts
- Displays all the text on your slides in outline form
- A table that appears within a chart
5 True/False questions
show advanced timeline → Displays the time of the animation as a horizontal line graph.
picture toolbar → reserves a space in the presentation for the type of information you want to insert
shift-clicking → a link in a document to a Web page or to another document
organization charts → Text or pictures that have motion
slide sorter view → A view that displays all slides simultaneously in miniature form