5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Office of Citizen
- US citizen
- President or Vice President
- a No individual is above to law (government of laws)
- b Person who by birth or choice owes allegiance to US.
- c The process of becoming a citizen.
- d Naturalized citizens cannot be...
- e Determine how long representatives hold office and delegate them the power to make decisions and pass laws.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Person who refuses to fight in time of war due to moral beliefs
- Person elected to speak/act in government on behalf of their fellow citizens.
- Law is more important than any individual (Protects against tyranny)
- Formal/written rules
- Group of citizens who decide whether someone is guilty of innocent
5 True/False questions
Alien → Formal/written rules
Contract → Legal documentation/agreement
Immigration and Naturalization Service → INS
Socialization → The process of becoming a citizen.
Protected by government when working or traveling in other countries → Rights of citizens