5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Common good
- Immigration and Naturalization Service
- a INS
- b Person elected to speak/act in government on behalf of their fellow citizens.
- c Well-being of society
- d Citizen of one country who lives in another and can't vote or hold government office.
- e Formal/written rules
5 Multiple choice questions
- The process of becoming a citizen.
- Rights of citizens
- Person running for office
- Naturalized citizens cannot be...
- Person who by birth or choice owes allegiance to US.
5 True/False questions
Conscientious objector → Legal documentation/agreement
Socialization → The process of learning the rules of a group/institution that you're in.
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services → USCIS
Contract → No individual is above to law (government of laws)
5 -16 → Age requirement to attend school (varies by state)