5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rule of Law
- Immigration and Naturalization Service
- a INS
- b No individual is above to law (government of laws)
- c Law is more important than any individual (Protects against tyranny)
- d Person running for office
- e The process of becoming a citizen.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Citizen of one country who lives in another and can't vote or hold government office.
- Person who refuses to fight in time of war due to moral beliefs
- Naturalized citizens cannot be...
- Formal/written rules
- Determine how long representatives hold office and delegate them the power to make decisions and pass laws.
5 True/False questions
Socialization → The process of learning the rules of a group/institution that you're in.
Criminal Trial → Process of proving if accused person committed a crime
Contract → No individual is above to law (government of laws)
citizen → Person who by birth or choice owes allegiance to US.
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services → INS