5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Jury of Peers
- US citizen
- Criminal Trial
- a Person with rights and duties under a government who owes allegiance to a country.
- b Process of proving if accused person committed a crime
- c Person who by birth or choice owes allegiance to US.
- d Group of citizens who decide whether someone is guilty of innocent
- e The process of becoming a citizen.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Legal documentation/agreement
- Person running for office
- Determine how long representatives hold office and delegate them the power to make decisions and pass laws.
- Citizen of one country who lives in another and can't vote or hold government office.
5 True/False questions
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services → USCIS
5 -16 → Age requirement to attend school (varies by state)
Protected by government when working or traveling in other countries → Rights of citizens
Witnesses → People with important information about a case
Rule of Law → Law is more important than any individual (Protects against tyranny)