5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- President or Vice President
- Rule of Law
- Office of Citizen
- Jury of Peers
- Protected by government when working or traveling in other countries
- a Naturalized citizens cannot be...
- b Rights of citizens
- c Determine how long representatives hold office and delegate them the power to make decisions and pass laws.
- d Law is more important than any individual (Protects against tyranny)
- e Group of citizens who decide whether someone is guilty of innocent
5 Multiple choice questions
- Well-being of society
- Person elected to speak/act in government on behalf of their fellow citizens.
- The process of learning the rules of a group/institution that you're in.
- People with important information about a case
- Legal documentation/agreement
5 True/False questions
US citizen → Person who by birth or choice owes allegiance to US.
Naturalization → The process of learning the rules of a group/institution that you're in.
Conscientious objector → Person who refuses to fight in time of war due to moral beliefs
Laws → Citizen of one country who lives in another and can't vote or hold government office.
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services → INS