5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Protected by government when working or traveling in other countries
- Jury of Peers
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
- a Legal documentation/agreement
- b Person elected to speak/act in government on behalf of their fellow citizens.
- c Rights of citizens
- d Group of citizens who decide whether someone is guilty of innocent
- e USCIS
5 Multiple choice questions
- Well-being of society
- Person with rights and duties under a government who owes allegiance to a country.
- Formal/written rules
- No individual is above to law (government of laws)
5 True/False questions
Conscientious objector → Legal documentation/agreement
Rule of Law → Group of citizens who decide whether someone is guilty of innocent
Witnesses → People with important information about a case
Criminal Trial → Process of proving if accused person committed a crime
Alien → Citizen of one country who lives in another and can't vote or hold government office.