5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Protected by government when working or traveling in other countries
- a Citizen of one country who lives in another and can't vote or hold government office.
- b No individual is above to law (government of laws)
- c Person with rights and duties under a government who owes allegiance to a country.
- d Rights of citizens
- e People with important information about a case
5 Multiple choice questions
- Process of proving if accused person committed a crime
- Well-being of society
- Person who by birth or choice owes allegiance to US.
- Determine how long representatives hold office and delegate them the power to make decisions and pass laws.
5 True/False questions
President or Vice President → Determine how long representatives hold office and delegate them the power to make decisions and pass laws.
Contract → Legal documentation/agreement
Naturalization → The process of learning the rules of a group/institution that you're in.
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services → USCIS
Rule of Law → Law is more important than any individual (Protects against tyranny)