5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Criminal Trial
- Jury of Peers
- a Group of citizens who decide whether someone is guilty of innocent
- b Citizen of one country who lives in another and can't vote or hold government office.
- c Legal documentation/agreement
- d The process of becoming a citizen.
- e Process of proving if accused person committed a crime
5 Multiple choice questions
- People with important information about a case
- Person elected to speak/act in government on behalf of their fellow citizens.
- Person with rights and duties under a government who owes allegiance to a country.
- Well-being of society
5 True/False questions
5 -16 → Formal/written rules
Conscientious objector → Person who refuses to fight in time of war due to moral beliefs
Democracy → No individual is above to law (government of laws)
Laws → Formal/written rules
US citizen → Person who by birth or choice owes allegiance to US.