5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- US citizen
- Rule of Law
- Office of Citizen
- a Person who by birth or choice owes allegiance to US.
- b Law is more important than any individual (Protects against tyranny)
- c The process of learning the rules of a group/institution that you're in.
- d People with important information about a case
- e Determine how long representatives hold office and delegate them the power to make decisions and pass laws.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Process of proving if accused person committed a crime
- Formal/written rules
- Person elected to speak/act in government on behalf of their fellow citizens.
- Age requirement to attend school (varies by state)
5 True/False questions
Democracy → Legal documentation/agreement
Naturalization → The process of becoming a citizen.
Jury of Peers → Group of citizens who decide whether someone is guilty of innocent
Immigration and Naturalization Service → INS
Protected by government when working or traveling in other countries → Rights of citizens