5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- to be forced to give up or lose
- a natural gift or ability; a talent
- to discourage or prevent from taking action
- alike or close in meaning; closely related
- an intense or extreme enthusiasm or excitement
5 True/False questions
assail → to attack violently or verbally; to trouble in the mind
wrangle → to quarrel or argue in a noisy, angry way
ardent → intensely eager; passionate; passionate intensity of feeling.
bonanza → a source of great wealth; something that brings great riches
innovation → something new; a new way of doing something; marked by freshness or originality, willing to try new things.