5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- to quarrel or argue in a noisy, angry way
- to attack violently or verbally; to trouble in the mind
- to discourage or prevent from taking action
- the exchange of one good or service for another.
- something new; a new way of doing something; marked by freshness or originality, willing to try new things.
5 True/False questions
forfeit → to be forced to give up or lose
flair → to discourage or prevent from taking action
synonymous → alike or close in meaning; closely related
ardent → anything owned that is of value and can be sold or otherwise disposed of; a quality that can be used to advantage.
contagious → alike or close in meaning; closely related