5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- to thwart; to make difficulties for or find problems with
- to discourage or prevent from taking action
- intensely eager; passionate; passionate intensity of feeling.
- alike or close in meaning; closely related
- to give careful thought to; to ponder; to have plants to, to intend.
5 True/False questions
assail → to attack violently or verbally; to trouble in the mind
barter → the exchange of one good or service for another.
bonanza → an intense or extreme enthusiasm or excitement
contagious → able to be passed easily from one person to another
mania → an intense or extreme enthusiasm or excitement