5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- something new; a new way of doing something; marked by freshness or originality, willing to try new things.
- a natural gift or ability; a talent
- anything owned that is of value and can be sold or otherwise disposed of; a quality that can be used to advantage.
- intensely eager; passionate; passionate intensity of feeling.
- able to be passed easily from one person to another
5 True/False questions
mania → a natural gift or ability; a talent
synonymous → able to be passed easily from one person to another
forfeit → to be forced to give up or lose
wrangle → an intense or extreme enthusiasm or excitement
assail → to attack violently or verbally; to trouble in the mind