5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- to discourage or prevent from taking action
- the exchange of one good or service for another.
- to attack violently or verbally; to trouble in the mind
- anything owned that is of value and can be sold or otherwise disposed of; a quality that can be used to advantage.
- something new; a new way of doing something; marked by freshness or originality, willing to try new things.
5 True/False questions
ardent → intensely eager; passionate; passionate intensity of feeling.
bonanza → an intense or extreme enthusiasm or excitement
forfeit → to be forced to give up or lose
stymie → to thwart; to make difficulties for or find problems with
wrangle → an intense or extreme enthusiasm or excitement