5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- to give careful thought to; to ponder; to have plants to, to intend.
- to discourage or prevent from taking action
- to be forced to give up or lose
- intensely eager; passionate; passionate intensity of feeling.
- a natural gift or ability; a talent
5 True/False questions
asset → anything owned that is of value and can be sold or otherwise disposed of; a quality that can be used to advantage.
assail → to attack violently or verbally; to trouble in the mind
stymie → to thwart; to make difficulties for or find problems with
wrangle → to quarrel or argue in a noisy, angry way
synonymous → alike or close in meaning; closely related