5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- to give careful thought to; to ponder; to have plants to, to intend.
- to discourage or prevent from taking action
- a source of great wealth; something that brings great riches
- to quarrel or argue in a noisy, angry way
- to attack violently or verbally; to trouble in the mind
5 True/False questions
asset → to attack violently or verbally; to trouble in the mind
contagious → able to be passed easily from one person to another
mania → an intense or extreme enthusiasm or excitement
innovation → something new; a new way of doing something; marked by freshness or originality, willing to try new things.
barter → the exchange of one good or service for another.