5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- to thwart; to make difficulties for or find problems with
- alike or close in meaning; closely related
- the exchange of one good or service for another.
- a natural gift or ability; a talent
- intensely eager; passionate; passionate intensity of feeling.
5 True/False questions
wrangle → an intense or extreme enthusiasm or excitement
deter → to discourage or prevent from taking action
asset → anything owned that is of value and can be sold or otherwise disposed of; a quality that can be used to advantage.
contagious → able to be passed easily from one person to another
innovation → something new; a new way of doing something; marked by freshness or originality, willing to try new things.