5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the conditions of early Earth
- a _____________ is the scientific study of how living things are classified.
- b The group of organisms that includes only mulitcellular heterotrophs is _________________.
- c Miller and Urey conducted an experiment where they recreated the _____________________________ in a flask.
- d an organisms ability to maintain stable internal conditions is ___________________.
- e An organism that makes its own food is called an __________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Scientists can get information about the evolutionary history of species by comparing __________________________.
- The broades classification level is _______.
- Scientists hypothesize that the first life forms on Earth did not need ______________ to survive.
- a change in an organism's surroundings that causes it to react is called ____________________
- The Bacteria and Archaea domains include only ____________________.
5 True/False questions
do not arise from nonliving materials → Spontaneous generation is a mistaken idea because living things are _______________________.
sun → The source of energy for most autotrophs is the ________.
theory of evolution → Charls Darwin's __________________ had a major impact on classification.
autotroph → All plants share the characteristic of being an ________________.
unicellular and multicellular organisms → An organism's scientific name consists of its _________________________.