5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- do not arise from nonliving materials
- genus name and species name
- a The experiments of Redi and Pasteur helped to demonstrate that living things _______________________________.
- b Scientists hypothesize that the first life forms on Earth did not need ______________ to survive.
- c The classification level that is broader that kingdom is ___________.
- d an organisms ability to maintain stable internal conditions is ___________________.
- e An organism's scientific name consists of its _________________________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A plant growing twoard the light is an example of a _____________________.
- Charls Darwin's __________________ had a major impact on classification.
- Scientists organize living things into groups so that the organisms are _______________.
- The most abundant chemical found in living cells is _________.
- _____________ and ____________ help to identify organisms.
5 True/False questions
stimulus → a change in an organism's surroundings that causes it to react is called ____________________
autotroph → An organism that makes its own food is called an __________.
the conditions of early Earth → Miller and Urey conducted an experiment where they recreated the _____________________________ in a flask.
poduced only by living things → Charls Darwin's __________________ had a major impact on classification.
unicellular and multicellular organisms → An organism's scientific name consists of its _________________________.