5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- organism's body structure
- easier to study
- theory of evolution
- a Scientists can get information about the evolutionary history of species by comparing __________________________.
- b Scientists organize living things into groups so that the organisms are _______________.
- c The source of energy for most autotrophs is the ________.
- d Charls Darwin's __________________ had a major impact on classification.
- e The most abundant chemical found in living cells is _________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Taxonomic keys can be used to help determine the __________ of organisms.
- The gradual change in species tme is called _______________.
- One characteristic used to place organisms into kingdoms is their ability to ______________.
- To survive, all living things need __________, ___________, __________, and ________________.
- Miller and Urey conducted an experiment where they recreated the _____________________________ in a flask.
5 True/False questions
stimulus → a change in an organism's surroundings that causes it to react is called ____________________
do not arise from nonliving materials → Spontaneous generation is a mistaken idea because living things are _______________________.
animals → a change in an organism's surroundings that causes it to react is called ____________________
domain → The classification level that is broader that kingdom is ___________.
autotroph → An organism that makes its own food is called an __________.