5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- have in common
- poduced only by living things
- unicellular and multicellular organisms
- a The fungi and protist kingdoms include both ______________________________.
- b To survive on Earth, the first cells needed the ability to use __________ in their surroundings for energy.
- c The more classification levels that two organisms share, the more characteristics they ________________.
- d Spontaneous generation is a mistaken idea because living things are _______________________.
- e An organism that makes its own food is called an __________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A plant growing twoard the light is an example of a _____________________.
- The experiments of Redi and Pasteur helped to demonstrate that living things _______________________________.
- _____________ is the scientific study of how living things are classified.
- The classification level that is broader that kingdom is ___________.
- The gradual change in species tme is called _______________.
5 True/False questions
prokaryotes → The Bacteria and Archaea domains include only ____________________.
Field guides and taxonomic keys → _____________ and ____________ help to identify organisms.
oxygen → Scientists hypothesize that the first life forms on Earth did not need ______________ to survive.
organism's body structure → Scientists organize living things into groups so that the organisms are _______________.
sun → Scientists hypothesize that the first life forms on Earth did not need ______________ to survive.