5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a an organisms ability to maintain stable internal conditions is ___________________.
- b The most abundant chemical found in living cells is _________.
- c The group of organisms that includes only mulitcellular heterotrophs is _________________.
- d An organism that makes its own food is called an __________.
- e The classification level that is broader that kingdom is ___________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A plant growing twoard the light is an example of a _____________________.
- To survive, all living things need __________, ___________, __________, and ________________.
- An organism's scientific name consists of its _________________________.
- Scientists hypothesize that the first life forms on Earth did not need ______________ to survive.
- Charls Darwin's __________________ had a major impact on classification.
5 True/False questions
stimulus → a change in an organism's surroundings that causes it to react is called ____________________
do not arise from nonliving materials → Spontaneous generation is a mistaken idea because living things are _______________________.
make food → One characteristic used to place organisms into kingdoms is their ability to ______________.
sun → The source of energy for most autotrophs is the ________.
evolution → The gradual change in species tme is called _______________.