5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- poduced only by living things
- organism's body structure
- genus name and species name
- Field guides and taxonomic keys
- the conditions of early Earth
- a An organism's scientific name consists of its _________________________.
- b Scientists can get information about the evolutionary history of species by comparing __________________________.
- c Spontaneous generation is a mistaken idea because living things are _______________________.
- d _____________ and ____________ help to identify organisms.
- e Miller and Urey conducted an experiment where they recreated the _____________________________ in a flask.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an organisms ability to maintain stable internal conditions is ___________________.
- The source of energy for most autotrophs is the ________.
- A plant growing twoard the light is an example of a _____________________.
- All plants share the characteristic of being an ________________.
- Taxonomic keys can be used to help determine the __________ of organisms.
5 True/False questions
Taxonomy → The broades classification level is _______.
stimulus → a change in an organism's surroundings that causes it to react is called ____________________
animals → The group of organisms that includes only mulitcellular heterotrophs is _________________.
autotroph → An organism that makes its own food is called an __________.
food, water, living space, and stable internal conditions → An organism's scientific name consists of its _________________________.