5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Pectoralis minor
- Internal oblique
- Rectus abdominis
- Rhomboids major and minor
- a What muscle has all the same functions as the external oblique?
- b What muscle with ribs fixed, draws the scapula forward and inferiorly; and with scapula fixed, draws rib cage superiorly?
- c What muscle has the pubic crest and symphysis as its origin?
- d What muscle pulls scapula medially (retraction); stabilize scapula; and rotates glenoid cavity downward?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What muscle has the Linea alba and the pubic crest as its insertion?
- What muscle has the clavicle, sternum, cartilage of ribs 1-6 (or 7), and aponeurosis of external oblique muscle as its origin?
- What muscle has the floor of the intertubercular sulcus of the humerus as its insertion?
- What muscles have the greater tubercle of the humerus as its insertion?
- What muscle has the spinous processes of C7 and T1-T5 as its origin?
5 True/False questions
Internal oblique → What muscle has the Linea alba, pubic crest, and costal cartilages of the last three ribs as its insertion?
Pectoralis minor → What muscle has the coracoid process of the scapula as its insertion?
Trapezius → What muscle has the acromion and spinous process of the scapula, and the lateral third of the clavicle as its insertion?
Trapezius → What muscle has the occipital bone; ligamentum nuchae; spines of C7 and all thoracic vertebrae as its origin?
Teres major → What muscle extends, medially rotates, and adducts humerus; synergist of latissimus dorsi?