5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Pectoralis minor
- Teres major
- a What muscle extends, medially rotates, and adducts humerus; synergist of latissimus dorsi?
- b What muscle has the infraspinous fossa of the scapula as the arm as its origin?
- c What muscle has the anterior surface of ribs 3-5, near their costal cartilages as its origin?
- d What muscle has the acromion and spinous process of the scapula, and the lateral third of the clavicle as its insertion?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What muscles has the anterior surface of the last eight ribs as its origin?
- What muscle has the Xiphoid process and costal cartilages of ribs 5-7 as its insertion?
- What muscle has the inguinal ligament, iliac crest, cartilages of last five or six ribs, and the lumbar fascia as its origin?
- What muscle has the floor of the intertubercular sulcus of the humerus as its insertion?
- What muscles have lateral rotation of the humerus; helps hold head of humerus in glenoid cavity; and stabilizes the shoulder?
5 True/False questions
Trapezius → What muscle has the occipital bone; ligamentum nuchae; spines of C7 and all thoracic vertebrae as its origin?
Rectus abdominis → What muscle has the pubic crest and symphysis as its origin?
Rhomboids major and minor → What muscle flexes and rotates vertebral column; increases abdominal pressure; fixes and depresses ribs; stabilizes pelvis during walking; and used in sit-ups and curls?
Internal oblique → What muscle has the Linea alba, pubic crest, and costal cartilages of the last three ribs as its insertion?
Pectoralis minor → What muscle has fibers converge to insert by short tendon into intertubercular sulcus of humerus as its insertion?