5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rio de Janeiro
- Juan & Eva Peron
- Simon Bolivar
- Taxing Drugs
- Juan Manuel Santos
- a FARC makes $300 million per year from this
In 1809, the "Liberator," Simon Bolivar began the battle for independence, and after the Spanish defeat in 1824, Bolivia finally gained its hard-fough freedom in 1825.
- c Colombia
- d was the second wife of President Juan Perón (1895-1974) and served as the First Lady of Argentina from 1946 until her death in 1952.
- e The second largest city in Brazil; it is a major port city and Brazil's former capital
5 Multiple choice questions
- found off the coast, can make them RICH!
- Spanish explorer who conquered the Incas in what is now Peru and founded the city of Lima (1475-1541)
president of Peru who suspended the nation's constitution to crush antigovernment guerillas and engineered his own election before fleeing the country
- The current President of Peru.
ANNEXED 1888 TO CHILE, has hundreds of huge stone statues made of volcanic rock
5 True/False questions
Population of Paraguay → size of California but only 6 million. 550,000 live in the Capital of Asuncion. 95% mestizo
Carnival → A Brazilian holiday/festival that occurs four days before Lent in Rio de Janeiro.
Hugo Chavez → ...
Argentinazo → 1/2 European & 1/2 Indian
Guyana language → The current President of Peru.