5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Alan Garcia
- Nester Kirchner
- Guyana language
- Dilma Roussef
- a The current President of Peru.
- b A Brazilian holiday/festival that occurs four days before Lent in Rio de Janeiro.
- c only English speaking country
- d Former president of Argentina, died Oct 27, 2010
- e Won presidential runoff election in Brazil on Oct 31, 2010
5 Multiple choice questions
- a group of islands in the Pacific off South America; owned by Ecuador; known for unusual animal life where Darwin found the fiches that led him to the theory of evolution
- Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia
- president/dictator of Venezuela
- founders of Suriname
- a shantytown in or near a city, esp. in Brazil; slum area.
5 True/False questions
minifundista → Tenant farmer in Colombia
Juan Manuel Santos → Colombia
Magellan → a shantytown in or near a city, esp. in Brazil; slum area.
Sebastian Pinera → current president of Chile
Population of Paraguay → The current President of Peru.