6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the economic crisis beginning with the stock market crash in 1929 and continuing through the 1930s
- President Johnson called his version of the Democratic reform program the Great Society. In 1965, Congress passed many Great Society measures, including Medicare, civil rights legislation, and federal aid to education.
- The telephone and transatlantic telegraph cablespeeded communication over both short and long distances. They were both primarily used by business at first
- the historic period (1933-1940) in the U.S. during which President Franklin Roosevelt's economic policies were implemented
- notched throwing stick used by hunters to propel spears farther and faster.
- second house of brigham young. built two years after the beehive house
5 True/False questions
Inventions (Transportation) → Car, Train, Airplane, Bike
Holiday Celebrations--dates & reasons → Pres. Day, 3 Mon in Feb; Independence Day, Jul 4; Pioneer Day, Jul 24; Thanksgiving, 4 Thurs in Nov; Christmas, Dec 25; Halloween, Oct 31; New Year's Eve/Day, Dec 31/Jan1
Louisiana Purchase → second house of brigham young. built two years after the beehive house
Government Terms of Office → people elected or appointed to administer a government
Indian Dwellings → Tipis, Wickiups, Caves, Cliff Dwellings