6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Pres. Day, 3 Mon in Feb; Independence Day, Jul 4; Pioneer Day, Jul 24; Thanksgiving, 4 Thurs in Nov; Christmas, Dec 25; Halloween, Oct 31; New Year's Eve/Day, Dec 31/Jan1
- Car, Train, Airplane, Bike
- Another leading component to the start of the Great Depression. The stock became very popular in the 1920's, then in 1929 in took a steep downturn and many lost their money and hope they had put in to the stock.
- Ballet West, Salt Lake City, Utah was founded in 1963 by Glenn Walker Wallace, who served as its first president. It was called the Utah Civic Ballet company. Willam F. Christensen was its first artistic director and also established the first ballet department in an American university at the University of Utah in 1951.
- legislative, judiciary, executive
- Seagulls showed up and ate all of the Mormon Crickets that were eating crops
5 True/False questions
New Deal → the historic period (1933-1940) in the U.S. during which President Franklin Roosevelt's economic policies were implemented
Inventions (Communication) → Car, Train, Airplane, Bike
Louisiana Purchase → second house of brigham young. built two years after the beehive house
Lion House → second house of brigham young. built two years after the beehive house
poor Richards Almanac → 1732-1758 containing many sayings called from thinkers of the ages emphasizing such home spun virtues as thrift industry morality and common sense Frankin wrote it