6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the historic period (1933-1940) in the U.S. during which President Franklin Roosevelt's economic policies were implemented
- Pres. Day, 3 Mon in Feb; Independence Day, Jul 4; Pioneer Day, Jul 24; Thanksgiving, 4 Thurs in Nov; Christmas, Dec 25; Halloween, Oct 31; New Year's Eve/Day, Dec 31/Jan1
- President Johnson called his version of the Democratic reform program the Great Society. In 1965, Congress passed many Great Society measures, including Medicare, civil rights legislation, and federal aid to education.
- 1732-1758 containing many sayings called from thinkers of the ages emphasizing such home spun virtues as thrift industry morality and common sense Frankin wrote it
- Pres. 4 years; House 2 years; Senate 6 years
- notched throwing stick used by hunters to propel spears farther and faster.
5 True/False questions
Government Branches → legislative, judiciary, executive
Government Officials → people elected or appointed to administer a government
Lion House → second house of brigham young. built two years after the beehive house
Louisiana Purchase → territory in western United States purchased from France in 1803 for $15 million
Miracle of the Gulls → Seagulls showed up and ate all of the Mormon Crickets that were eating crops