5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 108 minutes
- Luna 9
- Vostok 1
- Sputnik 2
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- a What does "NASA" stand for?
- b How long was Yuri Gagarin in space before ejecting himself from the capsule and parachuting back to Earth?
- c What is the name of the first spacecraft to make a successful landing on the Moon?
- d What is the name of the spacecraft that Laika was on?
- e What was the name of the capsule that Yuri Gagarin orbited the Earth on?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who was the first person to make the first space walk using a hand-controlled MMU?
- What must each astronaut carry with them into space?
- What is the name of the first spacecraft to leave Earth's gravity?
- On what day was the first human in space?
- Did Laika, the first dog to orbit Earth, perish in flight?
5 True/False questions
96 minutes → How long was Yuri Gagarin in space before ejecting himself from the capsule and parachuting back to Earth?
cosmonauts → How often did the Sputnik 1 artificial satellite orbit the Earth?
Manned Maneuvering Unit → What was NASA's first goal?
Laika → What was the name of the first chimpanzee astronaut?
Sputnik 1 → What is the name of the first spaceship to be launched?