5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Strelka and Belka
- Explorer 1
- Luna 9
- Place a man in space
- a What was NASA's first goal?
- b What were the names of the first two dogs that returned safely to Earth by parachute in August, 1960?
- c What was the name of the first American satellite in space?
- d Around how many people have traveled from Earth into space?
- e What is the name of the first spacecraft to make a successful landing on the Moon?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What month and year did Ham travel into space?
- What is the name of the first dog that orbited around Earth?
- What must each astronaut carry with them into space?
- On what day was the first human in space?
- What was the name of the first squirrel monkey in space?
5 True/False questions
1984 → Did Laika, the first dog to orbit Earth, perish in flight?
108 minutes → How often did the Sputnik 1 artificial satellite orbit the Earth?
Sputnik 1 → What is the name of the spacecraft that Laika was on?
National Aeronautics and Space Administration → What does "NASA" stand for?
12 years → Did Laika, the first dog to orbit Earth, perish in flight?