5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- April 12, 1961
- Place a man in space
- Michael Collins, Buzz Aldrin, and Neil Armstrong
- Manned Maneuvering Unit
- Luna 9
- a What does "MMU" stand for? The powered backpack that let the astronauts move freely in space.
- b On what day was the first human in space?
- c Who were the first three astronauts to land on the Moon?
- d What is the name of the first spacecraft to make a successful landing on the Moon?
- e What was NASA's first goal?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What was the name of the first squirrel monkey in space?
- What was the name of the first chimpanzee astronaut?
- Who made the first extra-vehicular activity, or space walk, outside their aircraft?
- What month and year did Ham travel into space?
- Who was the first human in space?
5 True/False questions
Sputnik 2 → What is the name of the spacecraft that Laika was on?
Sputnik 1 → What is the name of the first spaceship to be launched?
1 month → How long did the Soviets beat the US by to place a man in space?
January 31, 1958 → On what day was the first American satellite put into space?
Vostok 1 → What is the name of the first spaceship to be launched?