Create an account
people with high self-esteem ...
4) risk takers
5) are themselves
1) how well your body functions
2) adequate sleep & rest, nutritious meals, lots of water, physically active
1) how you meet demands of daily life
2) like learning new things, mistakes are opportunities to grow, in touch with feelings
1) traits biologically passed on to you from your parents
2) ex: hair color, height, disease
high self esteem
1) believes strongly in certain principles
2) fewer health problems
3) feels equal to others
4) resists peers who try to dominate or sway him
5) sensitive to needs of others
low self esteem
1) overly sensitive to criticism, afraid to make mistakes
2) overly critical of self & others
3) blames others
4) fear of competition
5) jealous or possessive
5 basic needs
1) Survival (food, clothing, shelter)
2) Love (belonging)
3) Freedom (choices)
5) Power (important-we have an impact)
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together