1. produced in the testes. the hormone is testosterone
2. stored in epididymis and matures
3. travel through the vas deferens
4. combine with fluid from the seminal vesicle, 38%, supplies nutrition
5. combine with fluid from the prostate gland, 60% reduces acidity of vagina
6. combine with fluid from the cowper's glands, 2% neutralize and lubrications the urethra
7. now called semen, travels through the urethra in the penis
8. leaves the body through the opening in the erect penis during ejaculation.