5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- chemical reaction
- functional group of organic compound
- necleic acids
- a energy releasing
- b can stick off the end or embeded in the middle.
- c items joining w/ each other are called reactants written to the left of areo, products are made and written to right of areo.
- d center called nucleus; contains particles have positive charge protons, no charge neutrons orbits around nucleus are negative charge electrons.
- e are made of a base. main function is a ring w/ nitrogens attached to a sugar which is attached to one or more phosphates. TYPE; adenosine phosphate, DNA/RNA, and NAD/FAD
5 Multiple choice questions
- compound that releases H+
- energy required to start a reaction
- spot where the substrate fits
- joining of molecules
- requires energy
5 True/False questions
solvent → partical being dissolved
base → ionic compound that does not contain H or OH
4 types of organic compounds → can stick off the end or embeded in the middle.
lipids → are fats and oils. main function is energy, membrane, and hormones. TYPES; neutral lipid, phospholipid, and steroid
molecules → partical being dissolved