5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- functional group of organic compound
- chemical reaction
- a compound that maintains a stable pH
- b containing double and triple bonds between carbons
- c distruption of a proteins 3-dimensional shape
- d can stick off the end or embeded in the middle.
- e items joining w/ each other are called reactants written to the left of areo, products are made and written to right of areo.
5 Multiple choice questions
- two or more different atoms joined together
- sharing of electrons
- partical being dissolved
- substance that dissolves other things
- compound that an enzyme acts upon
5 True/False questions
chemistry → center called nucleus; contains particles have positive charge protons, no charge neutrons orbits around nucleus are negative charge electrons.
exergonic → requires energy
decompisition → breakdown of molecules
acid → compound that releases H+
active site → joining of molecules