5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- covalent bonds
- a can form four bonds and can be single, double, or triple. join to itself over and over to form long chains or rings. can have important pieces attached called functional groups
- b compound that an enzyme acts upon
- c partical being dissolved
- d center called nucleus; contains particles have positive charge protons, no charge neutrons orbits around nucleus are negative charge electrons.
- e sharing of electrons
5 Multiple choice questions
- proteins that cause reactions to occur or speed up
- energy releasing
- two or more atoms joined together
- spot where the substrate fits
- items joining w/ each other are called reactants written to the left of areo, products are made and written to right of areo.
5 True/False questions
unsaturated → containing double and triple bonds between carbons
compounds → two or more different atoms joined together
4 types of organic compounds → can stick off the end or embeded in the middle.
hydrogen bonds → attraction between a slightly positive H in one molecule and a slightly negative atom in another molecule
synthesis → joining of molecules