5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- hydrogen bonds
- active site
- a containing double and triple bonds between carbons
- b two or more different atoms joined together
- c center called nucleus; contains particles have positive charge protons, no charge neutrons orbits around nucleus are negative charge electrons.
- d spot where the substrate fits
- e attraction between a slightly positive H in one molecule and a slightly negative atom in another molecule
5 Multiple choice questions
- items joining w/ each other are called reactants written to the left of areo, products are made and written to right of areo.
- containing all single bonds between the carbons
- are made of amino acids. main function is enzymes, fibers, receptors, and hormones. TYPE; primary, secondary, and tertiary
- transfer of electrons followed by the joining of two atoms.
- logerythmic measure of the amount of H+
5 True/False questions
lipids → compound that releases H+
carbohydrates → containing all single bonds between the carbons
chemistry → study of atoms and molecules
decompisition → breakdown of molecules
endergonic → energy releasing