5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- abet, v.
- maim, v.
- obsolete, adj.
- thrive, v.
- expedient, adj.
- a suitable under the circumstances
- b encourage with aid or approval
- c be fortunate; be successful
- d wound seriously
- e no longer in use
5 Multiple choice questions
- very small quantity; infinitesimal amount
- free from blame or responsibility
- neither good nor bad; barely adequate
- come to an end
5 True/False questions
deter, v. → restrain from acting
inclement, adj. → suitable under the circumstances
eon/aeon, n. → very small quantity; infinitesimal amount
astute, adj. → causing or capable of causing death
lethal, adj. → clever