5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- deter, v.
- maim, v.
- mediocre, adj.
- expire, v.
- obsolete, adj.
- a no longer in use
- b restrain from acting
- c come to an end
- d neither good nor bad; barely adequate
- e wound seriously
5 Multiple choice questions
- extremely long and indefinite period of time
- be fortunate; be successful
- very small quantity; infinitesimal amount
- causing or capable of causing death
- decrease in power, size, or extent
5 True/False questions
exonerate, v. → free from blame or responsibility
complex, adj. → no longer in use
elude, v. → come to an end
abet, v. → encourage with aid or approval
astute, adj. → no longer in use