5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- inclement, adj.
- elude, v.
- mediocre, adj.
- eon/aeon, n.
- wane, v.
- a decrease in power, size, or extent
- b extremely long and indefinite period of time
- c neither good nor bad; barely adequate
- d stormy
- e slip away from
5 Multiple choice questions
- very small quantity; infinitesimal amount
- no longer in use
- suitable under the circumstances
- consisting of interconnected parts; difficult to understand
5 True/False questions
maim, v. → decrease in power, size, or extent
abet, v. → encourage with aid or approval
conjecture, n. → restrain from acting
thrive, v. → be fortunate; be successful
exonerate, v. → come to an end