5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- mediocre, adj.
- wane, v.
- elude, v.
- expedient, adj.
- thrive, v.
- a suitable under the circumstances
- b neither good nor bad; barely adequate
- c be fortunate; be successful
- d decrease in power, size, or extent
- e slip away from
5 Multiple choice questions
- consisting of interconnected parts; difficult to understand
- no longer in use
- wound seriously
- causing or capable of causing death
5 True/False questions
jibe, v. → encourage with aid or approval
deter, v. → restrain from acting
eon/aeon, n. → extremely long and indefinite period of time
expire, v. → slip away from
abet, v. → encourage with aid or approval