5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- astute, adj.
- exonerate, v.
- maim, v.
- eon/aeon, n.
- expire, v.
- a extremely long and indefinite period of time
- b come to an end
- c wound seriously
- d clever
- e free from blame or responsibility
5 Multiple choice questions
- restrain from acting
- encourage with aid or approval
- decrease in power, size, or extent
- very small quantity; infinitesimal amount
5 True/False questions
conjecture, n. → very small quantity; infinitesimal amount
expedient, adj. → suitable under the circumstances
obsolete, adj. → no longer in use
mediocre, adj. → neither good nor bad; barely adequate
trek, n. → encourage with aid or approval