5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- lethal, adj.
- deter, v.
- abet, v.
- conjecture, n.
- thrive, v.
- a restrain from acting
- b encourage with aid or approval
- c be fortunate; be successful
- d conclusion based on insufficient evidence
- e causing or capable of causing death
5 Multiple choice questions
- free from blame or responsibility
- decrease in power, size, or extent
- slip away from
- wound seriously
- consisting of interconnected parts; difficult to understand
5 True/False questions
jibe, v. → be in accord
obsolete, adj. → no longer in use
inclement, adj. → stormy
astute, adj. → causing or capable of causing death
eon/aeon, n. → extremely long and indefinite period of time