5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- complex, adj.
- trek, n.
- astute, adj.
- exonerate, v.
- abet, v.
- a consisting of interconnected parts; difficult to understand
- b expedition
- c clever
- d free from blame or responsibility
- e encourage with aid or approval
5 Multiple choice questions
- suitable under the circumstances
- neither good nor bad; barely adequate
- come to an end
- be in accord
- extremely long and indefinite period of time
5 True/False questions
iota, n. → very small quantity; infinitesimal amount
maim, v. → decrease in power, size, or extent
elude, v. → slip away from
thrive, v. → come to an end
wane, v. → decrease in power, size, or extent