5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- complex, adj.
- maim, v.
- elude, v.
- expedient, adj.
- expire, v.
- a wound seriously
- b come to an end
- c slip away from
- d suitable under the circumstances
- e consisting of interconnected parts; difficult to understand
5 Multiple choice questions
- no longer in use
- very small quantity; infinitesimal amount
- decrease in power, size, or extent
- extremely long and indefinite period of time
5 True/False questions
mediocre, adj. → neither good nor bad; barely adequate
thrive, v. → be fortunate; be successful
abet, v. → decrease in power, size, or extent
exonerate, v. → free from blame or responsibility
jibe, v. → be in accord