5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- obsolete, adj.
- jibe, v.
- complex, adj.
- iota, n.
- expedient, adj.
- a be in accord
- b suitable under the circumstances
- c very small quantity; infinitesimal amount
- d consisting of interconnected parts; difficult to understand
- e no longer in use
5 Multiple choice questions
- extremely long and indefinite period of time
- decrease in power, size, or extent
- be fortunate; be successful
- restrain from acting
- encourage with aid or approval
5 True/False questions
mediocre, adj. → causing or capable of causing death
exonerate, v. → free from blame or responsibility
lethal, adj. → causing or capable of causing death
conjecture, n. → come to an end
astute, adj. → causing or capable of causing death