5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When the original substances go through chemical changes and form new substances.
- grow, ripen, decay, burn
- Exothermic reaction
- Formation of a gas
formation of a solid
release of energy
- a What are some easily visible signs of chemical reactions?
- b A chemical reaction in which energy is released to the surroundings as heat is called ________________.
- c With regards to the reactants, how do you know when a chemical reaction has occured.
- d Chemical reactions rearange the ______ between atoms.
- e What words describe chemical reactions that you see everyday?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is energy that is stored in the form of chemical bonds?
- What can be used to break bonds?
- When we exhale, what comes out?
- If endothermic reactions need more energy than they can get from their surroundings the energy must be added as _______ to cause the reaction to take place.
- In all chemical reactions what stays the same?
5 True/False questions
Break bonds → Many forms of energy can be used to ___________.
energy → In all exothermic reactions, do products have more or less energy that the reactants?
Equal → If endothermic reactions need more energy than they can get from their surroundings the energy must be added as _______ to cause the reaction to take place.
body → Chemical reactions can take place in your?
a substance that participates in a chemical reaction → What is a reactant?