5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Chemical energy
- Endothermic & chemical
- Formation of a gas
formation of a solid
release of energy
- a Can atoms be created or destroyed in a chemical reaction?
- b What is energy that is stored in the form of chemical bonds?
- c What type of reaction is photosynthesis?
- d What are some easily visible signs of chemical reactions?
- e what do most chemical reactions need to get started?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Chemical reactions always involve changes in ________.
- you can tell that a chemical reaction is happening because?
- When isooctane & oxygen react, what two products form?
- What do plants use to convert carbon dioxide & water into glucose & oxygen?
- Chemical reactions rearange the ______ between atoms.
5 True/False questions
Covalent → If endothermic reactions need more energy than they can get from their surroundings the energy must be added as _______ to cause the reaction to take place.
a substance that participates in a chemical reaction → What is a product?
New bonds form to make the products → What happens when energy is added to start a reaction?
Less → In all chemical reactions what stays the same?
Break bonds → Many forms of energy can be used to ___________.