5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The yeast acts on the sugar to form carbon dioxide & lactic acid
- a If endothermic reactions need more energy than they can get from their surroundings the energy must be added as _______ to cause the reaction to take place.
- b All combustion reactions are __________.
- c Why is mixing sugar,water, yeast and flour together to make bread dough a chemical reaction?
- d Many diffrent chemical reacitons take place inside your body _______ of the time.
A) part B) none C) all
- e Plant cells store energy in the form of _________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- In all chemical reactions what stays the same?
- Chemical reactions rearange the ______ between atoms.
- What is a reactant?
- What happens to atoms in chemical reactions?
- How many oxygen atoms do covalent bonds hold together?
5 True/False questions
From chemical reactions that change the food we eat & the oxygen we breath. → What happens to the food we eat & the oxygen we breathe inside our bodies?
Carbon dioxide → When we exhale, what comes out?
Breathe → You make use of oxygen, a product of photosynthesis, everytime you _______.
Gasoline → All of the bonds to carbon atoms are ________.
you're able to see the changes → Describe the mass at the start & finish of a chemical reaction.