5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 3. How might changing from daylight savings time affect our biological clocks?
- annual plants
- why is there a greater effect if trees are cut down then being burned down
- fixed nitrogen
- a if trees are cut down not as much carbon would come out of them but if you burn it it will release a sink full of carbon
- b An annual plant is a seasonal plant as it survives for only a season or year
- c nitrogen that has been stuct by lighting or got decomposed by bactiria
- d it will take a few days to get used to the the time change and diffrence. Also, it can make you wake uo eirleir, disrupt your sleep patterns and make you feel depresed
- e the interval in a 24-hour period during which a plant or animal is exposed to light.
5 Multiple choice questions
- it sticks together, it can cut through metal, and it can turn sunlight into food.
- it is important because we can not make any moore matter then we have and when it runs out there will be nothing left
- it could help them because it could tell them when they need yo start gatering food so it could create fat on the body for winter
- This plan can not work since mongooses are diarnul and only active durring the day. The mice are nocturtnal so the mongooses can not see them since they will be asleep
- to filter into or through permeate.
5 True/False questions
hydrolgical cycle → a cycle that assures humans fresh water to drink.
free nitrogen → nitrogen that has been stuct by lighting or got decomposed by bactiria
estivation → oxygen tht is given off by humans or plants and when the cold air meets the hot it turns into vapor
migration → when birds move to a warmer place for winter
describe some events that can dirupt an ecosystem → some events are hurricanes tornados, volcanos, and any other natural disaster