5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- hydrolgical cycle
- Describe some external/environmental cues and internal cues that "signal" organisms to anticipate and prepare for environmental changes.
- why is there a greater effect if trees are cut down then being burned down
- a if trees are cut down not as much carbon would come out of them but if you burn it it will release a sink full of carbon
- b a cycle that assures humans fresh water to drink.
- c the arrangement of the parts of a flower in the bud
- d some of the cues would be when the weaher starts to become colder. Aslo the photo period would tell them which is the change in the sunlight
- e to filter into or through permeate.
5 Multiple choice questions
- they effect organisms for three reasons one it tells them when it is time to wake up go to sleep and tell them what to do
- it will take a few days to get used to the the time change and diffrence. Also, it can make you wake uo eirleir, disrupt your sleep patterns and make you feel depresed
- An annual plant is a seasonal plant as it survives for only a season or year
- to use again in the original form or with minimal alteration
- when birds move to a warmer place for winter
5 True/False questions
describe some events that can dirupt an ecosystem → some events are hurricanes tornados, volcanos, and any other natural disaster
free nitrogen → something that is not usable by most organisms
4. Describe how grunion are influenced by lunar cycles. → they are effected by lunar cycles because the moon makes the tide go up so the fish go up and then breed in the sand at high tide
describe 3 things that make water so specail → it is formed when lots of water vapor combine together and attche to form a cloud
condensation → the process of turning a solid to a liquid