5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Why would it be important that birds and other animals be "told by their biological clocks" when to migrate?
- describe how an cloud is formed
- why are the changes in the ecosystem predictable
- 2. How might having biological clocks be better for organisms than simple responding to changes in the environment as they happen? Give an example.
- a oxygen tht is given off by humans or plants and when the cold air meets the hot it turns into vapor
- b it is important so that when it starts to snow they can be far out of that place so that they do not freeze to death
- c it could help them because it could tell them when they need yo start gatering food so it could create fat on the body for winter
- d it is formed when lots of water vapor combine together and attche to form a cloud
- e they are predictable because that same thing has happened before or they studied taht place for a lon time
5 Multiple choice questions
- to use again in the original form or with minimal alteration
- the interval in a 24-hour period during which a plant or animal is exposed to light.
- when animals sleep durring all of winter
- the process of turning a solid to a liquid
- a cycle that assures humans fresh water to drink.
5 True/False questions
nitrate → to filter into or through permeate.
What is migration? How does migration help organisms survive? → it is formed when lots of water vapor combine together and attche to form a cloud
fixed nitrogen → nitrogen that has been stuct by lighting or got decomposed by bactiria
describe 3 things that make water so specail → it sticks together, it can cut through metal, and it can turn sunlight into food.
estivation → oxygen tht is given off by humans or plants and when the cold air meets the hot it turns into vapor