5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- hydrolgical cycle
- primary sucsession
- a a plant that has little bumps in the bottom that fertalize the soil
- b a cycle that assures humans fresh water to drink.
- c Primary succession is when plant life occurs in an environment in which new it avoids vegetation and usually lacks soil and kills everything arond it
- d the arrangement of the parts of a flower in the bud
- e the water beneath the surface of the ground
5 Multiple choice questions
- the interval in a 24-hour period during which a plant or animal is exposed to light.
- it is important because we can not make any moore matter then we have and when it runs out there will be nothing left
- if trees are cut down not as much carbon would come out of them but if you burn it it will release a sink full of carbon
- an internal timer that helps organisms stay in step with the rythmic cycles of the enviornment
- Ecological succession describes the natural changes that occur in ecosystems.
5 True/False questions
describe some events that can dirupt an ecosystem → some events are hurricanes tornados, volcanos, and any other natural disaster
migration → when birds move to a warmer place for winter
runoff → when water hits a surface that it can not sink into so it slides off
annual plants → to filter into or through permeate.
2. How might having biological clocks be better for organisms than simple responding to changes in the environment as they happen? Give an example. → it could help them because it could tell them when they need yo start gatering food so it could create fat on the body for winter