5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Spinal Nerves
- Cell theory
- a the highly convoluted area on the surface of the cerebrum, includes gyri, sulci. made of gray matter and consists of 6 layers. 2.5 square feet if spread out. Has 14 billion cells
- b 1 of the 3 vesicles of the new embryo at 4th-5th week. Makes the hindbrain.
- c open space, potential space. There is a potential space between the dural matter and the skull.
- d Made of 31 pairs of ________ nerves. Both sensory and motor nerves. Coming originating from the spinal cord.
- e All parts of both plants and animals are made from cells or are products of cells
5 Multiple choice questions
- vertically oriented. Primary motor cortex.
- Functional magnetic resonance imaging- Has a good temporal. (time) Quick results.
- system of interconnecting internal cavities filled with cerebrospinal fluid (CSF)
- soft spot between the bones of the skull in an infant. Where the bones have not yet grown together.
- convolution or elevation or the cerebral. Serves as landmarks
5 True/False questions
Homunculus → A ________ exists on the Primary motor cortex/Precentral gyrus. Maps out the location of motor activity. Positioned anterior.
Dural matter → The 3rd layer of Meninges and closest to the brain. It is a thin and transparent layer made of collagenous connective tissue. Sitting on the surface of the brain with no space.
operculum → A ________ exists on the Primary motor cortex/Precentral gyrus. Maps out the location of motor activity. Positioned anterior.
Stays → A small fissure. Depressions, grooves or valleys on the surface that help us differentiate between different pasts of a lobe.
Prefrontal cortex → vertically oriented. Primary motor cortex.