5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cause and effect
- first person point of view
- a a guess that is based on facts.
- b showing how one event leads to another
- c word that has the opposite meaning of another word.
- d narrator is a character in the story
- e writing that twists the truth in some way
5 Multiple choice questions
- to look quickly over the passage for something
- the character feels the effects of the climax
- the part of the plot where the conflict is growing
- a series of events in a story.
- asking a series of questions followed by answers either given by the author or others.
5 True/False questions
prefix → an affix that comes before the root.
bandwagon effect → encouraging readers to go along with everyone else
third person point of view → the narrator is not a character in the story
exposition → the characters, setting and a hint of the conflict are introduced.
main ideas → uses the words like or as to compare two things.