5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- rising action
- cause and effect
- question and answer
- a an affix that comes before the root.
- b uses the words like or as to compare two things.
- c asking a series of questions followed by answers either given by the author or others.
- d showing how one event leads to another
- e the part of the plot where the conflict is growing
5 Multiple choice questions
- words that have similar meanings.
- a made up story
- a comparison that stretches a fact beyond what is actual or true, often for humorous effect.
- makes a comparison by saying one thing is another.
- encouraging readers to go along with everyone else
5 True/False questions
narrator → the person telling the story
imagery → words that appeal to any of the five senses. Appealing to the reader's sense of smell, taste, touch, seeing or hearing.
themes → an affix that comes before the root.
climax → to look quickly over the passage for something
inference → a guess that is based on facts.