5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- rising action
- cause and effect
- a the part of the plot where the conflict is growing
- b the characters, setting and a hint of the conflict are introduced.
- c showing how one event leads to another
- d the person telling the story
- e to look quickly over the passage for something
5 Multiple choice questions
- describing how two or more things are alike and different
- an affix that comes after the root.
- word that has the opposite meaning of another word.
- a comparison that stretches a fact beyond what is actual or true, often for humorous effect.
- a made up story
5 True/False questions
conflict → a struggle between two forces, the main problem
problem and solution → the story comes to an interesting and satisfying conclusion, the story wraps up or comes to an end.
third person point of view → narrator is a character in the story
setting → to look quickly over the passage for something
resolution → the characters, setting and a hint of the conflict are introduced.