5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a having colors like the rainbow
- b ruinous; gained at too great a cost
- c delightful; blissful; heavenly
- d tease
- e any long series of wanderings or travels
5 Multiple choice questions
- full of confusing passageways; intricate; complicated
- of enormous strength, size or power
- safeguard; protection
- legislator; wise lawgiver
- a wise and trusted guide or advisor; athletic coach
5 True/False questions
saturnine → heavy; dull; gloomy; morose
auroral → Exceptionally pleasing to taste or smell;
siren → dangerous, attractive woman.
woman who sings sweetly.
apparatus for sounding loud warnings.
Stygian → delightful; blissful; heavenly
ambrosial → pertaining to or resembling the dawn; rosy