Jabil Bronze Certification Study Set
Terms in this set (3)
Basic principles of lean six sigma projects.
1. Make problems visible.
2. Sort and prioritize.
3. Improve the process.
4. Share improvements.
What is the Bronze Certification?
The Bronze certification provides the basic awareness about:
1. The Lean Six Sigma principles.
2. Systems and tools focus on eliminating wasteful activities within your work cell.
3. Area or function.
What would I learn through the Bronze Certification?
The Bronze certification is organized in 22 learning modules, each about 30 minutes duration, covering three topics:
1. Awareness: To have a common understanding of what Lean Six Sigma principles, systems and tools are and why required in Jabil
2. Problem solving: Provide a systematic and data-driven approach to identify, analyze and resolve problems based on the problem at hand.
3. Foundation Solutions: Provide the foundations solutions or countermeasure to eliminate waste, variation and overburden.
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Final Exam for Sun's History Class
Quiz two for historical boogaloo
Sun's stupid ****ing history class 2: historic boogaloo