5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Genetic Material
- a A rare change in the genetic material, ultimately creating genetic diversity
- b An inherited characteristic
- c Molecules responsible for heredity and variation of organisms
- d Adisplay of chromosome pairs of a cell arranged by size and shape
- e Any of the usually linear bodies in the cell nucleus that contain the genetic material
5 Multiple choice questions
- A secondary disease or condition that develops in the course of a primary disease or condition and arises either as a result of it or from independent causes
- A diagram of a family tree showing the occurrence of heritable characters in parents and offspring over multiple generations
- A condition that appears only in individuals who have received two copies of a mutant gene, one copy from each parent
- The prospect of survival and recovery from a disease as anticipated from the usual course of that disease or indicated by special features of the case
- The polypeptide chain of hemoglobin that is designated alpha.
5 True/False questions
Amino Acid → A condition in which the blood is deficient in red blood cells, in hemoglobin, or in total volume.
Hemoglobin → The polypeptide chain of hemoglobin that is designated beta and that when deficient or defective caruses various animals as betahalassemia or sickle cell
Symptom → An inherited characteristic
Protein → A 3-D biological polymer constructed from a set of 20 different monomers called amino acids
Anemia → A condition in which the blood is deficient in red blood cells, in hemoglobin, or in total volume.