6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A form of printing in which an enitre page is carved into a block of wood.
- A policy of avoiding contact with other countries.
- A thin, beautiful type of pottery.
- Service as a government official.
- A body of unelected government officials.
- The spread of ideas from one culture to another
6 True/False questions
Garment that is soft and light made by the silkworms and very valuable.
seismograph → a farmer with a small farm
lords → A hard gemstone often used in jewelry
compass → a person of high rank who owned land but owed loyalty to his king
peasant → a farmer with a small farm
oracle → A hard gemstone often used in jewelry