6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
A mixture of poweders used in guns and explosives.
- A device that uses the position of shadows cast by the sun to tell the time of day.
- An educated member of the government.
- A policy of avoiding contact with other countries.
- A thin, beautiful type of pottery.
- A body of unelected government officials.
6 True/False questions
oracle → A hard gemstone often used in jewelry
ethics → Moral values
Jade → A hard gemstone often used in jewelry
acupuncture → The chinese practice of inserting fine needles through the skin at specific points to cure disease or relieve pain.
lords → a person of high rank who owned land but owed loyalty to his king
civil service → A policy of avoiding contact with other countries.