6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a person of high rank who owned land but owed loyalty to his king
- The spread of ideas from one culture to another
- An educated member of the government.
- The chinese practice of inserting fine needles through the skin at specific points to cure disease or relieve pain.
- Service as a government official.
- Moral values
6 True/False questions
seismograph → a farmer with a small farm
gunpowder → A hard gemstone often used in jewelry
silk → A hard gemstone often used in jewelry
peasant → a prediction by a wise person, or a person who makes a prediction
sundial → A device that uses the position of shadows cast by the sun to tell the time of day.
isolationism → The spread of ideas from one culture to another