6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a farmer with a small farm
- Service as a government official.
- The chinese practice of inserting fine needles through the skin at specific points to cure disease or relieve pain.
- A hard gemstone often used in jewelry
An instrument, which uses the earth's magnetic field to show direction.
- A policy of avoiding contact with other countries.
6 True/False questions
Garment that is soft and light made by the silkworms and very valuable.
lords → A hard gemstone often used in jewelry
porcelain → A thin, beautiful type of pottery.
oracle → A hard gemstone often used in jewelry
diffusion → The spread of ideas from one culture to another
woodblock printing → A form of printing in which an enitre page is carved into a block of wood.