5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- representative democracy
- Special Interest Groups
- the National Security Council
- presidential government
- Government Corporations
- a headed by the national security advisor, who has direct access to the president in matters relating to military and foreign
- b a business that the federal government runs. Ex: post office
- c A system of government in which citizens elect representatives, or leaders, to make decisions about the laws for all the people.
- d an organization of people with some common interest who try to influence government decisions
- e a form of government in which the executive and legislative branches of the government are separate, independent, and coequal
5 Multiple choice questions
- the branch of the United States government that is responsible for carrying out and enforcing the laws.
- There are many levels of court. we will have a court under the consitution.
- are cases tried in lower courts then appealed in a higher court
- A way officials get a sense of public opinion about something
- government decides everything. the party preselects candidates, often there is one single person running for elections.
5 True/False questions
The Department of Defense → This plan or compromise was proposed by Roger Sherman, He proposed that the Congress would have two houses. A Senate and a House of Reps. Each state would have equal representation. And they would be based on population. Connecticut Compromise.
constitutional monarchy → A King or Queen is the official head of state but power is limited by a constitution.
Congressional Committees → A King or Queen is the official head of state but power is limited by a constitution.
parliamentary government → A form of government in which the executive branch is made up of the prime minister, or premier, and that official's cabinet. Prime minister is also pat of the legislative branch.
Injuction → is a court order that prevents a party from performing a specific act.