5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- National Supreme Court
- Government Corporations
- McCulloch Vs Maryland
- Appellate Cases
- a are cases tried in lower courts then appealed in a higher court
- b congress has implied powers and the constitution is the supreme law of the land.
- c Final say of matters
- d a business that the federal government runs. Ex: post office
- e government free from external control. ultimate power.
5 Multiple choice questions
- is a court order that prevents a party from performing a specific act.
- Senate has the power to approve/reject treaties and appointment of the president.
- powers that are shared by both the federal and state governments
- The branch of government that interprets laws and settles disputes.
- headed by the national security advisor, who has direct access to the president in matters relating to military and foreign
5 True/False questions
Citizenship → persons appointed by a head of state to head executive departments of government and act as official advisers
Unicameral Legislature → A law making body made of two houses (bi means 2). Example: Congress (our legislature) is made of two house - The House of Representatives and The Senate.
parliamentary government → A form of government in which the executive branch is made up of the prime minister, or premier, and that official's cabinet. Prime minister is also pat of the legislative branch.
Mirranda vs Arizona → Established Judical review.
Special Interest Groups → Final say of matters