5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- National Supreme Court
- Bureaucratic Structures within the Executive Branch
- a persons appointed by a head of state to head executive departments of government and act as official advisers
- b government set up like businesses and agencies that help regulate business.
- c Final say of matters
- d Supporters of the Constitution that were led by Alexander Hamilton and John Adams. They firmly believed the national government should be strong. They didn't want the Bill of Rights because they felt citizens' rights were already well protected by the Constitution.
- e congress sets the rules. Aliens have rights too just not the right to vote.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the branch of government that makes the laws. Congress.
- People who feared the Constitution, thinking it gave too much power to the Federal Government. Worried that it lacked a bill of rights.
- is a court order that prevents a party from performing a specific act.
- set by the congress. have to live there for a period of time, no breaking laws, skills or family.
- national government sets big policies but it is runned by the local and state governments.
5 True/False questions
Plessy vs Ferguson → segergation based on race was legal as long as the facilities were of equal quality.
Pardons → the head of a city government. Executive at the city level.
the National Security Council → Government cant set a certain religion.
Executive Branch → the branch of the United States government that is responsible for carrying out and enforcing the laws.
The Enlightenment Writers → This elite group was made of 55 men considered to be of high stature and education. When they met in Philadelphia, unanimously, they decided there was need for a stronger central government. Believed that people weren't smart enough to govern themselves.