5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bureaucratic Structures within the Executive Branch
- Mirranda vs Arizona
- Judicial Branch
- a The branch of government that interprets laws and settles disputes.
- b government set up like businesses and agencies that help regulate business.
- c a form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator (not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition etc.) Not responsible for the will of the people.
- d congress sets the rules. Aliens have rights too just not the right to vote.
- e Police from now on have to read you, your mirranda rights.
5 Multiple choice questions
- persons appointed by a head of state to head executive departments of government and act as official advisers
- A way officials get a sense of public opinion about something
- Established Judical review.
- national government sets big policies but it is runned by the local and state governments.
- a form of government in which powers are divided between a central government and several local governments. regulates commerce and sets citizenship laws.
5 True/False questions
Expressed Powers → powers not specifically mentioned in the constitution
constitutional monarchy → A King or Queen is the official head of state but power is limited by a constitution.
presidential government → a form of government in which the executive and legislative branches of the government are separate, independent, and coequal
The Establishment Clause → Government cant set a certain religion.
Congressional Committees → A King or Queen is the official head of state but power is limited by a constitution.