5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dependency ratio
- Ratzel's "organic theory"
- compact states
- a group of people with common ethnic and poltical identity, or cultural centrepetal force like a football team. Go Gators!
- b the amount of people in a population under th age of 15
- c ideal shape of state in which the shape allows for more effective administration of the space/county
- d control of territory previously unoccupied. "yea right", -Chief Buffalohead
- e states that do not expand their land area would disintegrate like an organism that fails to find food.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the number of farmers per given areas of land. 100 farmers: 1000 acres of land
- world's most commonly spoken language family, Go West Germanic!"
- control a territory that is already inhabited
- within these states there is another state that is completely surrounded by them.
- physical separation of different races into separate geographic areas; separate is never equal (Brown v. Board 1954)
5 True/False questions
diaspora → group of people with common ethnic and poltical identity, or cultural centrepetal force like a football team. Go Gators!
Ravenstein's Laws → migrants tend to be younger, single, and male
devolution → because of pressure e.g. from ethnic groups, power is drawn from the center to localities
Hinduism → the world's largest ethnic religion
decolonization → control of territory previously unoccupied. "yea right", -Chief Buffalohead