5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- compact states
- perforated state
- a dialect associated with upper class Britons
- b within these states there is another state that is completely surrounded by them.
- c ideal shape of state in which the shape allows for more effective administration of the space/county
- d ara organized into a political unit and ruled by an established government
- e group of people with common ethnic and poltical identity, or cultural centrepetal force like a football team. Go Gators!
5 Multiple choice questions
- the supreme and absolute authority within territorial boundaries
- the number of farmers per given areas of land. 100 farmers: 1000 acres of land
- how the amish culture spread to America
- the amount of people in a population under th age of 15
- the first division of a religion: Christianity has three
5 True/False questions
carrying capacity → the amount of people a given area can support
colonialism → control of territory previously unoccupied. "yea right", -Chief Buffalohead
terrorism → currency of the European Union
diaspora → group of people with common ethnic and poltical identity, or cultural centrepetal force like a football team. Go Gators!
decolonization → process of countries becoming independent from their colonial rulers; Mexico becomes independent; Happy Cinco DeMayo