5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ravenstein's Laws
- dependency ratio
- fragmented state
- a land of the state is separated by by water or another country. "take me to Chocolate Hills please"
- b the amount of people in a population under th age of 15
- c the supreme and absolute authority within territorial boundaries
- d world's most commonly spoken language family, Go West Germanic!"
- e migrants tend to be younger, single, and male
5 Multiple choice questions
- common language can be used for purposes like international communication
- ara organized into a political unit and ruled by an established government
- how soccer became a globalized sport
- long and thin states w/poor communication
- control a territory that is already inhabited
5 True/False questions
Kurds → currency of the European Union
diaspora → group of people with common ethnic and poltical identity, or cultural centrepetal force like a football team. Go Gators!
colonialism → control of territory previously unoccupied. "yea right", -Chief Buffalohead
apartheid → physical separation of different races into separate geographic areas; separate is never equal (Brown v. Board 1954)
centripetal force → component that unifies people within the state or nation