5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ratzel's "organic theory"
- a systematic use of violence by a group in order to intimidate a population or coerce a government into granting its demands
- b the first division of a religion: Christianity has three
- c process of countries becoming independent from their colonial rulers; Mexico becomes independent; Happy Cinco DeMayo
- d states that do not expand their land area would disintegrate like an organism that fails to find food.
- e limits of the state
5 Multiple choice questions
- how soccer became a globalized sport
- the supreme and absolute authority within territorial boundaries
- control of territory previously unoccupied. "yea right", -Chief Buffalohead
- common language can be used for purposes like international communication
- group of people with common ethnic and poltical identity, or cultural centrepetal force like a football team. Go Gators!
5 True/False questions
imperialism → control of territory previously unoccupied. "yea right", -Chief Buffalohead
fragmented state → land of the state is separated by by water or another country. "take me to Chocolate Hills please"
state → ara organized into a political unit and ruled by an established government
compact states → ideal shape of state in which the shape allows for more effective administration of the space/county
diaspora → group of people with common ethnic and poltical identity, or cultural centrepetal force like a football team. Go Gators!