5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dependency ratio
- centripetal force
- compact states
- a the amount of people in a population under th age of 15
- b ideal shape of state in which the shape allows for more effective administration of the space/county
- c physical separation of different races into separate geographic areas; separate is never equal (Brown v. Board 1954)
- d component that unifies people within the state or nation
- e limits of the state
5 Multiple choice questions
- control of territory previously unoccupied. "yea right", -Chief Buffalohead
- within these states there is another state that is completely surrounded by them.
- how soccer became a globalized sport
- systematic use of violence by a group in order to intimidate a population or coerce a government into granting its demands
- the number of farmers per given areas of land. 100 farmers: 1000 acres of land
5 True/False questions
sovereignty → the supreme and absolute authority within territorial boundaries
lingua franca → the first division of a religion: Christianity has three
physiological density → number of people supported by a unit area of arable land; land that can be used to grow stuff, like beets, "right Tinky Winky?"
fragmented state → within these states there is another state that is completely surrounded by them.
relocation diffusion → how the amish culture spread to America