7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Speed up chemical reactions.
- Carries proteins and other materials from one part of the cell to another.
- Refers to the movement of materials through the cell membrane without using the cell's energy.
- Organelles that package and deliver proteins.
- Movement of molecules from an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration.
- A substance that cannot be broken down into a simpler substance.
6 True/False questions
Compound → Diffusion of water through a selectively permeable membrane.
Mitochondria → Convert energy from food molecules to energy the cell can use.
Cells → The basic unit of structure and function in living things.
Nucleus → Speed up chemical reactions.
Resolution → Movement of molecules from an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration.
Ribosomes → Contain chemicals that break down food particles and old cell parts.