7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Two or more elements chemically combined.
- Convert energy from food molecules to energy the cell can use.
- Carries proteins and other materials from one part of the cell to another.
- Contain chemicals that break down food particles and old cell parts.
- Organelles that use energy from sunlight to produce food.
- Controls what enters and leaves the cell.
6 True/False questions
Cells → The basic unit of structure and function in living things.
Osmosis → Speed up chemical reactions.
Resolution → Refers to how sharp an image is.
Nucleus → Store food and other materials needed by the cell.
Active Transport → Refers to movement of materials through the cell membrane when the cell's energy is required.
Diffusion → Movement of molecules from an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration.