7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Store food and other materials needed by the cell.
- Refers to the movement of materials through the cell membrane without using the cell's energy.
- Produce proteins inside cells
- Carries proteins and other materials from one part of the cell to another.
- Controls what enters and leaves the cell.
- Refers to how sharp an image is.
6 True/False questions
Golgi Bodies → Produce proteins inside cells
Nucleus → The basic unit of structure and function in living things.
Lysosomes → Contain chemicals that break down food particles and old cell parts.
Cells → The control center of the cell.
Osmosis → The control center of the cell.
Element → Speed up chemical reactions.