7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Protects and supports the cell.
- Movement of molecules from an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration.
- Organelles that package and deliver proteins.
- Refers to movement of materials through the cell membrane when the cell's energy is required.
- Refers to the movement of materials through the cell membrane without using the cell's energy.
- Convert energy from food molecules to energy the cell can use.
6 True/False questions
Chloroplasts → The basic unit of structure and function in living things.
Vacuoles → The basic unit of structure and function in living things.
Endoplasmic Reticulum → Organelles that package and deliver proteins.
Osmosis → Diffusion of water through a selectively permeable membrane.
Element → A substance that cannot be broken down into a simpler substance.
Nucleus → The control center of the cell.