7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Convert energy from food molecules to energy the cell can use.
- A substance that cannot be broken down into a simpler substance.
- The control center of the cell.
- Protects and supports the cell.
- Produce proteins inside cells
- Carries proteins and other materials from one part of the cell to another.
6 True/False questions
Chloroplasts → Organelles that use energy from sunlight to produce food.
Resolution → Movement of molecules from an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration.
Compound → Diffusion of water through a selectively permeable membrane.
Osmosis → Diffusion of water through a selectively permeable membrane.
Cells → The control center of the cell.
Golgi Bodies → Organelles that package and deliver proteins.