5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a What did ancient Sumerian priests write their myths on?
- b A _______ is a calling to serve God.
- c During this period a new style of art and music called baroque was founded.
- d A monk's live was one of poverty, chastity and obedience to an _______ or monastery head.
- e During the Middle Ages the Economic system was known as .....
5 Multiple choice questions
- A document issued by a pope that bans church men from paying taxes to temporal rulers and proclaimed the sovereignty of the chruch
- a system that provides crops with the proper water supply needed
- history before recorded history
- In order to prove a theory _______ developed calculus an entirely new system of mathematics.
- People who were bound to the manor were known as _______
5 True/False questions
Aristocrats → Greek kings lost power to landholding ....
Saladin → a standard of currency in the most of western Europe
Polis → The basic political unit of Hellenic civilization
Prince Henry → _______ established the first European school for navigators.
Metropolis → Da Vinci is the best known for his painting ...