5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Wars of the Roses
- Motion and Force
- a _______ is the birthplace of democracy.
- b _______ believed that the earth was round and that it rotated on its axis.
- c Henry VII, the first Tudor Monarch, became king after the _______
- d The romans used a _______ to keep a road straight while under construction.
- e What did Galileo analyze?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Da Vinci is the best known for his painting ...
- In Greece, boys added the art of public speaking or _______ to their studies.
- The oldest piece of literary works known to man is the epic poem of .....
- liberator of the Jews expect by them to arrive in the future
- Muslims fast during the month of
5 True/False questions
Ethnocentrism → Belief in the superiority of one's own ethnic group.
executive, legislative → Roman Government was divided into two branches the _______ and the _______.
A-Viking → An ______ is someone who is skilled in a specialized craft.
Hippocrates → He is considered the "Father of Modern Medicine"
Aristotle → This Greek philosopher founded "zoology"