5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- City States
- a a system that provides crops with the proper water supply needed
- b What was society like in 11th century?
- c Europe centered around a system of agricultural production known as _______.
- d The sumerians established 12 ________ ___________ in the Tigris/ Euphrates valley.
- e poking fun at current problems and weaknesses in society
5 Multiple choice questions
- _______ was the first sculptor since ancient times to cast a statue in bronze.
- Name given to the Native Americans by the Vikings
- A _______ ruled as a dictator and used violence to maintain control.
- A _______ is a training school for the proper education of priests.
- _______ was a swiss priest who led the Protestant movement in Switzerland.
5 True/False questions
Filippo Brunelleschi → Charlemagne's messengers were known as _______ _______.
Spanish Armada → The attack of the _______ made England realize the dangers of an alliance between Spain and France.
Fief → tracts of land with peasant laborers given by Frankish kings to warriors, courts, and local officials.
Protestantism's → Catholicism power was threatened by _______ popularity in Northern Europe.
Justification By Faith → The Church developed a court in AD 1232 known as the _______ which sought out and punished people suspected of challenging the Church.