5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Martin Luther
- a history before recorded history
- b A _______ or theory explains a set of facts.
- c The oldest piece of literary works known to man is the epic poem of .....
- d The Protestant Reformation was begun by ...
- e richly ornate, flamboyant at and architecture style developed in Europe in the 1550s
5 Multiple choice questions
- The behavior of knights was governed by a code of _______.
- Innocent III convened a council which laid down strict rules for stopping _______ or denial of the Church teachings.
- Da Vinci is the best known for his painting ...
- In medieval Scandinavia to fight or to be a warrior was known as to go ...
- The transfer of customs, ideas, and goods is known as ...
5 True/False questions
Metropolis → Each Greek colony kept close economic ties with its mother city or
Johannes Gutenberg → _______ invented the movable type.
Statute of Apprentices → a distribution of power such that no one nation is able to dominate or interfere with other nations
Etruscans → This group of mysterious people, the _______, ruled most of Northern Italy.
Saladin → _______ was threatened with torture and death by the church if he did not recant many of his statements.