5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- James I
- Catholic Church
- a _______ was the first Stuart monarch and united Scotland and England under a common ruler.
- b the behavior of knights was governed by a code of ...
- c _______ was responsible for establishing chemistry as a pure science.
- d A person without a permanent home who moves about constantly in search of food
- e For most people during the Middle Ages, the _______ _______ was the center of life.
5 Multiple choice questions
- People who were bound to the manor
- What did Galileo analyze?
- Sumerian Invention?
- A tract of land
- Who were the Moors?
5 True/False questions
Florin → The _______ or city-state, was the basic political unit of Hellenic civilization.
Lay Investiture → Spartan life revolved around the ...
Totalitarianism → Wealthy latin nobles
Tyrant → A solemn ceremony called _______ established a contract between a new vassal and his lord.
Twelve Tables → After decades of struggle the Romans finally agreed to engrave the law onto bronze tablets known as the .....