5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Treaty of Verdun
- Islamic, Venetian
- a What according to Galileo is the book of nature written in?
- b The most powerful cultural influence of the Romans were the _______.
- c Charlemagne's three grandsons signed the _______ _______ _______ to divide the Carolingian Empire.
- d _______ was responsible for establishing chemistry as a pure science.
- e The spice trade was controlled in Asia and Europe by _______ and _______ merchants.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Henry VII, the first Tudor Monarch, became king after the _______
- Approx. how many people died during the black plague?
- a monarch with absolute power who uses it to improve society
- A _______ is a calling to serve God.
- Europe centered around a system of agricultural production known as _______.
5 True/False questions
3 Field System → Another improvement in agriculture was the way farmers planted their fields. This new improved system was called the ....
Johannes Gutenberg → a distribution of power such that no one nation is able to dominate or interfere with other nations
Mayors of the Palace → By 700AD the power had been passed from the kings to the ...
Vassal → A noble who served a lord of the next higher rank was known as a ....
Indonesia → The world's largest muslim community lives in