5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tigris, Euphrates
- Venice, Genoa
- the moons
- a Italian cities such as _______ and _______ became prosperous as a result of increased trade.
- b The earliest cities that archaeologists have discovered lie in the valley of the _______ river and ________ river.
- c What city is considered the capital of the Renaissance?
- d When Roman magistrates retired they became members of the _______.
- e What did Galileo find in 1610?
5 Multiple choice questions
- An ______ is someone who is skilled in a specialized craft.
- In AD 520 Benedict established a monastery at ....
- The first crusade was ordered by ...
- A priest named Ignatius Loyota founded a new religious order known as the ...
- The Greeks learned about coined money from the ...
5 True/False questions
Scientific Method → Italian cities such as _______ and _______ became prosperous as a result of increased trade.
Absolutism → political theory stating that monarchs hold supreme power and are responsible for their actions to god alone.
Chivalry → The behavior of knights was governed by a code of _______.
Magyars → The _______ were a fierce group of nomads from Asia.
Martin Luther → The Protestant Reformation was begun by ...