6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Therefore I rejoice that I have confidence in you in everything.
- For observe this very thing, that you sorrowed in a godly manner: What diligence it produced in you, what clearing of yourselves, what indignation, what fear, what vehement desire, what zeal, what vindication! In all things you proved yourselves to be clear in this matter.
- For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.
- Open your hearts to us. We have wronged no one, we have corrupted no one, we have cheated no one.
- Nevertheless God, who comforts the downcast, comforted us by the coming of Titus,
5 True/False questions
Verse 8 → For even if I made you sorry with my letter, I do not regret it; though I did regret it. For I perceive that the same epistle made you sorry, though only for a while.
Verse 14 → Therefore we have been comforted in your comfort. And we rejoiced exceedingly more for the joy of Titus, because his spirit has been refreshed by you all.
Verse 4 → Great is my boldness of speech toward you, great is my boasting on your behalf. I am filled with comfort. I am exceedingly joyful in all our tribulation.
Verse 13 → For if in anything I have boasted to him about you, I am not ashamed. But as we spoke all things to you in truth, even so our boasting to Titus was found true.
Verse 12 → Therefore, although I wrote to you, I did not do it for the sake of him who had done the wrong, nor for the sake of him who suffered wrong, but that our care for you in the sight of God might appear to you.