5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Reproductive Isolation
- Derived Character
- artificial selection
- a type of phylogenic tree that suggests ancestral relationships amoung species constructed from 2 way branch points.
- b the selective breeding of domesticated plants and animals to produce offspring with genetic traits that humans value
- c homologous charachter that untitesorganisms into a group.
- d Identification of a species
- e Condition in which a reproductive barrier keeps two species from interbreeding
5 Multiple choice questions
- contibution that an individual makes to the gene pool of the next generation
- process in which unrelated species from simmilar enviroments have simillar adaptations
- chronological collection of lifes remains in sedimentary rock layers
- evolution on the smallest scale--> a generation-to-generation change in the frequencies of alleles within a population
- Major biological changes
5 True/False questions
Analogous Structures → similar structure in different species that share a common ancestor
Phylogenetic Tree → change in gene pool of population due to chance
genetic drift → change in gene pool of population due to chance
Half-Life → differences among members of the same species.
Punctuated Equilibrium → evotionarymodel in which speciesoften diverge in spurts of relitively rapid change, followed by long periods of little change.