5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ionic bond
- hydrogen bond
- a dissolved substances in a solution
- b is a large molecule (macromolecule) composed of repeating structural units.
- c holds together ionic compounds by an attraction between negatively and positively charged ions
- d are polymeric carbohydrate structures, formed of repeating units (either mono- or di-saccharides)
- e Polarity within a water molecule causes thy Hydrogen atoms in one molecule to be attracted to the oxygen atoms in other molecules
5 Multiple choice questions
- atoms of the same element that differ in the number of neutrons
- a base type in RNA paired with adenine
- is formed when 2 or more atoms bond together
- subatomic particle with a negative charge
- a molecular complex of three types of subunit molecules
5 True/False questions
fatty acid → has a central carbon atom with a carboxyl group (COOH) at one end and an amino groupp at the other (NH2)
matter → refers to anything that takes up space and has mass.
peptide bond → the bond that joins any two amino acids
triglyceride → a fat molecule
polypeptide → is a large molecule (macromolecule) composed of repeating structural units.